Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I DON'T NEED PUSSY TO SURVIVE

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
I DON'T NEED IT, I NEED HEALTH AND WEALTH.

Yes, it is a power tactic one must reject.

I don't need to read these shit threads yet here I am

Sex is one of the fundamental needs on maslows pyramid

I DON'T NEED IT, I NEED HEALTH AND WEALTH.
No you don't, you're right on the money there. I've already accepted the fact that I will be a lifelong Virgin. It's just that society treats me like shit because of my appearance. And it's more to my loneliness then just I wish I had a girlfriend nonsense. I hate when they stereotype us. And think we only care about sex which we do but there's more to it then that. Sex is just one thing, what about friends? A job opportunity a future these have been denied to us.

Well loneliness is bad for your health and I think sexual intercourse is good for your health so

Sex is just one thing, what about friends? A job opportunity a future these have been denied to us.
It's okay, I'm a khhv loner too. Sometimes the best thing we can do is to take care of our health.

It's okay, I'm a khhv loner too. Sometimes the best thing we can do is to take care of our health.
I sometimes think good health Is the only cure for being brainwashed By religion healthy minds are not subverged by religious dogma.

i need two big boobs around my dick to continue living