Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't mourn the deaths of incels

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I don't mourn them if they take their own lives or are killed through natural causes, for an incel death is merciful. Any afterlife you could possible imagine (it it does exist) is still preferable to life on earth as an ethnic man.

Last edited:
Doesnt mean you dont feel bad for them and what they had to go through in this life

Do you feel an intense fear when you realize you might not be able to kill yourself ?
Will my fear of death lead me to the slave market again ?
Am I truly concerned about the consequences of such an act on my family, or am I using this idea as an excuse not to pull the trigger ?
It is terrifying to be stuck here

Doesnt mean you dont feel bad for them and what they had to go through in this life
But now their journey is over and they can rest

I don't don't mourn them if they take their own lives or are killed through natural causes, for an incel death is merciful. Any afterlife you could possible imagine (it it does exist) is still preferable to life on earth as an ethnic man.
Ethnics outside the west are fakecels. Ugly european men are the most prone to inceldom because of feminism and every foid being obsessed with height.

Ethnics outside the west are fakecels. Ugly european men are the most prone to inceldom because of feminism and every foid being obsessed with height.
Nah nigga you're coping hard now
Pure euros can't be cels

Pure euros can't be cels
Not everyone born in Europe is pure blood. I am european because i was born here, but i am ugly and mutted abomination and pure europeans win meanwhile I rot. There are swarthy german manlets that do not slay either.

the tribulation will be soon, looking forward to have to get my head cut off for my faith by the followers of the antichrist. ive been thanking God daily for a while now, that the apocalypse will make it so i wont have to live to see my 30s, to see oneitis settle with a betabuxx, to see every girl settle with a normie beta who never gave me the time of day my whole life and my fate would be sealed to be alone the rest of my life. nah i would rather die it will be mercy.

I get sad but I know the afterlife is more better to them than this hell hole ever was.
We need to celebrate their bravery more.

Pure euros can't be cels
All it takes is one native and a swarthy guy who passes as native to reproduce and you're done. Still doesnt change the fact that i am an euro because both of my parents are white skinned with a similar phenotype. My mom is a10 and my dad is t40 or 30. I am not a mulatto,mestizo or a hapa but rather euro-asiatic. @DarkStar

Last edited:
I don't mourn anyone I don't have a connection to.