Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I don’t look human clean shaven

DostoevskyCel

DostoevskyCel

Officer
Jfl I look like a misshapen blob of play dough, shitty patchy facial hair is a trillion times better than being clean shaven, just lol at my existence. A giga kike nose is my only facial feature which isn’t part of this awful globular amalgam of skin and flesh.

being ugly is not enough torture, you have to feel bad about yourself round the clock because of negative reinforcement, lol @ soyciety in 2021

Asian men can't even grow beards

Asian men can't even grow beards
199486E4 A5A6 40BC A423 439274DB0E51

mine is p much this but patchier

what facial hair do you have
I (used) to have just like an adolescents moustache and a few beard hairs lol but getting rid of my moustache was fucking brutal, I look worse without the ‘beard’ but without the pubescent moustache, as I said, my face looks like a blob with a massive caricature nose stuck in the middle of it

I haven’t shaved in ages so I have the beard of an IT poster

Same.
My subhuman chin looks terrible.
I can't even grow a beard because I have holes in it.
But if I don't grow it, I look even worse.

Two bad choices

this is why i refuse to shave now. I dont care what it looks like, i dont care if it looks messy, its a fucking beard. I look much better with any sort of facial hair anyway and prefer to keep it that way. I hate being clean shaven because that is when i am 100 % UGLY. with a beard i am only 90% ugly.