Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I dont live in reality anymore

Sleepycell

Sleepycell

Captain
★★
It truly is endgame for me at this point lately my daydream coping has gone to a new extreme it now the only thing i do and im serious all i do now is listen to music while daydreaming i spend all day and night doing it now my mind is breaking i truly wish for death to come upon me this life is too painful and i cant accept it.

It truly is endgame for me at this point lately my daydream coping has gone to a new extreme it now the only thing i do and im serious all i do now is listen to music while daydreaming i spend all day and night doing it now my mind is breaking i truly wish for death to come upon me this life is too painful and i cant accept it.
GRIND GTA ONLINE!

Brother, don’t off yourself, at least try spending your money on everything you want like traveling to the place you always want to go

I can lie on the sofa for 30 minutes staring at the ceiling after work no problem, mind turned to mush after years of social isolation and computer / internet as the only outlet

I eventually began to feel detached from physical sensations to the point my body felt something but my mind remained distant.

When I was 12 everything was vibrantly intense and deeply adesive to my whole being while now there's just information. Sometimes I remember how the wind, rain, and summer's hot felt decades ago and compared to now it's basically another person living in another reality.

I’ve been living in my head since 12 where the entire world turned against me

I eventually began to feel detached from physical sensations to the point my body felt something but my mind remained distant.

When I was 12 everything was vibrantly intense and deeply adesive to my whole being while now there's just information. Sometimes I remember how the wind, rain, and summer's hot felt decades ago and compared to now it's basically another person living in another reality.
Its truly over for the both of us :cryfeels:

thats around the time i started daydreaming too
Yeah I used to spend the entire afternoon wandering around the riverside and listening to music. Sometimes I’d get mocked by normies/foids who were passing by, kek

Good, I got the FH1 hunter, Nightclub, ALL GUNS IN GOLD LUXURY FINISH, I GOT RUSSIAN SUBMARINE WITH HELICOPTER AND MINISUB, I GOT HANGAR, I GOT ALL KINDS OF SHITE!

thats around the time i started daydreaming too
World before puberty was a slightly better for me. I took great pleasure and interest in reading, watching movies, some subjects in school. Puberty ( especially years 13-16 were hell ).

Off yourself if you want to. Ignore all the other comments. If you have nothing to live for (loving parents, small brother with difficulties), do it.

I will probably be deceased before 2030s.

Off yourself if you want to. Ignore all the other comments. If you have nothing to live for (loving parents, small brother with difficulties), do it.

I will probably be deceased before 2030s.
Despite all my pain i would never rope because its haram and id go to hell and also i need to take care of my little brother after my parents die they are very old and they have health issues so i dont see them living past 15-20 years

World before puberty was a slightly better for me. I took great pleasure and interest in reading, watching movies, some subjects in school. Puberty ( especially years 13-16 were hell ).
Pre puberty was heaven for me i would do anything to get it back

go get some bitches

If you were in Syria, driving up against a checkpoint with a SVBIED wouldn't be considered haram but martyrdom.

Hypothetically speaking, in a fictional scenario.

Yea I've been feeling like this is the end for me. Not necessarily in a suicidal way, but in the sense that I've done all I can/will do in this world, and have zero drive to keep going.

I’ve been living in my head since 12 where the entire world turned against me
I've always lived heavily in my head since I was a little kid. I always knew that it wasn't normal, but I didn't realize I was just a massive sperg jfl

Relatable... Before puberty, I was actually confident, outspoken, and optimistic. Puberty completely reversed my personality, and it didn't help that I stopped growing in the 7th grade.