Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't like women. I like women's bodies/faces, but I don't like their minds, their personalities.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I don't like people in general, men are vile beings too. But I am specifying that I don't like women because I am attracted to women, but I don't like them except for their physical part.

I hate this fucking universe, full of fucking pranks on us sentient beings. Attracted to something you can't stand.

Damn, life's gonna be hard for me for me, my brain is screwing me in so many ways. Ohh well, if I live to 60 then I'm already almost halfway done. And if I keep up my lfiestyle and with my current health situation, maybe not even 60. So almost done.

Mind is a product of the body

whoever says otherwise is a big cuck faggot, not even foids like other foids' personalities, if we can call so.

It's why the waifu laifu/doll maxxing is best. All the good, none of the bad.

5c48351b08fd3-png__700.jpg

fuck a sex doll thats been warmed up in the oven theory

I don't like people in general, men are vile beings too. But I am specifying that I don't like women because I am attracted to women, but I don't like them except for their physical part.

I hate this fucking universe, full of fucking pranks on us sentient beings. Attracted to something you can't stand.

Damn, life's gonna be hard for me for me, my brain is screwing me in so many ways. Ohh well, if I live to 60 then I'm already almost halfway done. And if I keep up my lfiestyle and with my current health situation, maybe not even 60. So almost done.

View: https://voca.ro/1a5LSwxzHg61

This is true for most guys. If women were all ugly and had no feminine traits everyone would ignore or step over them like they do to us.

Just fuck a realistic sex doll theory

That's because women are eternal children.
most of them behave like children
If you notice their behavior you'll see that most of them are pretty boring, you just find a girl interesting if you want some kind of relationship with her.

Interesting observation, foids on the other hand dont mind if a man is ugly/sub 5, if he happen to be a darktriadmaxx criminal and beat her up at least twice a day.

I've repeated over and over in this forum: I don't hate, nor do I even, dislike women ---- I just have little to no respect for them. Their behavior, life decisions, willful irrationality, and being treated like shit for no other reason than being born short and unattractive has made me feel this way

i hate foids in general, pussy looks disgusting when u r not horny
That's because women are eternal children.
most of them behave like children
If you notice their behavior you'll see that most of them are pretty boring, you just find a girl interesting if you want some kind of relationship with her.