Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I dont like violence in media

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
I feel VERY uneasy when I see violence in movies and media. Why is it that depictions of acts in direct opposition to our societies liberal values are widely praised? No one sees the contradiction? Am i the only one sensitive to this?
Maybe im oversocialized, but i cant stand this societies hipocrisies

I don't care about media's violence (in Minecraft) cuz it's not real most of the time

Why not to like violence?

This is just one of a million hypocrtical things you can see every day. One minute they say violence in the media causes real violence next minute they're watching the avengers or law and order or some other normie garbage filled with violence

Real men love violence and being alpha

Me too, it reminds me eternally of why I should fulfill my signature.
Why not to like violence?

Because people use it unjustly, humans don't even deserve to own the hands they use to inflict violence upon others.

I love violence ngl

I see your point

Dont get me wrong, im not feminized at all, in fact im high T and have some violent impulses. But when i watch a movie I know its power speaking, movies cost billions and are made by elites, so when movies glorify extreme violence I feel as if elites are betraying society by appealing to the lowest, evil desires of the masses against the liberal, burgeois sensibilities of the middle class

I love my bloody and violent media ngl, but I still have my standards.

Things such as real-life gore videos, ripping off toe-nails, pulling out teeth, etc, are just a bit too much for my taste, and I have no idea how people can watch them.

Just play games rated E, E+10 and T and watch movies rated below PG-13 theory