Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't like video games anymore

moggables

moggables

Anti-Oxygen
★★★★
I just can't get into them like I used to. When I was in high school and bluepilled, I would love nothing more than going into my room and playing video games, but now that I know how much of a joke I've become, playing them only fills me with disgust and regret. Ironically, these feelings only popped up once I got a disposable income and could afford them on my own.

I want to get into boxing. I want the body of a gymmaxed manlet that I can use to show people how little hard work pays off when you got shit genes.

i remember grinding runescape like a motherfucker in 6-7th grade. made an account last year to relive some nostalgia and haven't touched it since.

Time passes.
People change.
Like a river’s flow it never ends.

Nothing makes me happy anymore
Video games feel empty and dull, Gymmaxxing has become a bare necessity, reading is at least somewhat entertaining.

That moment u realise u can't videogames forever like how u imagined it when u were younger:feelsbadman:

i remember grinding runescape like a motherfucker in 6-7th grade. made an account last year to relive some nostalgia and haven't touched it since.
I used to play it for hours everyday n imagine I'll be a member when I grow up n check out all the cool stuff in the game. Now I have zero interest in it anymore

That moment u realise u can't videogames forever like how u imagined it when u were younger:feelsbadman:

I used to play it for hours everyday n imagine I'll be a member when I grow up n check out all the cool stuff in the game. Now I have zero interest in it anymore
fucking brutal,
growing up is just pure trash :cryfeels: :feels:

I want to get into boxing. I want the body of a gymmaxed manlet that I can use to show people how little hard work pays off when you got shit genes.

We already know. An aquantance of mine is a fat incel who tried going to the gym but nothing changed. Being fat during your entire teens means that your life can be rounded down to 0 unless you have a large social circle with lots of positive energy which is unlikely.

Mushrooms lack muscles due to genetics despite sharing most of their genes with us which should be enough evidence.

I like them less but i still enjoy games tbh, they help me not to think about my garbage life

Yea im getting there myself, very few games can entertain me anymore.

I stopped gaming after COD4. The CODs after that were all shit. To cartoonist and just not the same. They ruined that series just like they ruined Halo after the 1st one.

Games that come out now just don't interest me. Tired of lack of blood and gore and kidish antics. I wish someone would make another worthy Soldier of Fortune or Bonkers Bad Fur Day game.

I don’t play video games tbh. I kinda like it that way

Video games are fun when u have friends and u are into one it gets old playing alone waste of money