Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I dont like the sewers tbh

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
I never go there :feelsjuice:
thoughts?

The Sewers is for the avaricious, which I am not; I wish to grow my account through organic interactions. I find that some post-maxxers are myopic in nature, believing that their inflated post-count will garner them more respect from their peers. The opposite occurs, of course.
I used to be postmaxer but not anymore. the sewers ruined postmaxing for me

The Sewers used to be the most soulful subforum on this website when it had an actual community and was just a relaxed place with no rules

Sewer threads got more legit engagement and replies in 2020 than ID threads do in 2022

But in 2021 it became soulless because all the core sewer dwellers left or went inactive and all that was left was postmaxxing fuckers (Many of them newfags)

I literally haven't even opened the subforum or looked at it in months

The Sewers is for the avaricious, which I am not; I wish to grow my account through organic interactions. I find that some post-maxxers are myopic in nature, believing that their inflated post-count will garner them more respect from their peers. The opposite occurs, of course.
Yes; I see no real purpose in the Sewers now, being basically take over by the likes of brocels such as proudweeb/Pepecel... :feelsjuice:

I'll admit I myself didn't totally refrain from postmaxxing, but I can verify all my posts since 5,500 have been organic human interactions or discussions. :feelshehe:

Mexicans took it over.