Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't like reporting.

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Seems like a bitch move and I think it defeats the purpose of "freedom of speech," unless if the guy is some major bragger (then it'd be no problem to report him), as this forum is intended to be a semi-safe space for Incels.

This is part of the reason why I don't like making huge promises, that "I'm for freedom of speech," because if I shun someone away, and decide to report them... Then that in-turn makes me a hypocrite. I already feel like a "hypocrite" because I too received some warnings and bans (long ago), but here I am just trying to be "moral" lol...

Selfishly, I reported because I wanted some kind of promotion. But partly, I suspect that there are some users that are reporting me, so I feel like I'd have to do the same thing back or have some sort of obligation to do the same thing, just in order to retaliate. Which all makes it seem like a some sort of a-mini-battleground between us.

I've also picked up this reporting thing... Because one of the Mods said or was implying, that I wasn't reporting enough. I tried to take some of his advice in and I just found myself reporting over some little things...

But from now on, I'll cut-down on the reporting thing (not that I was reporting a lot), unless if I find someone bragging big-time, then yes, the person would get reported on-site.

Last edited:
Why do you want a promotion?

To obtain purple stars.
If that's the only reason you want a promotion then I don't think you're the right person for the position in my honest opinion. It takes a lot more than just having a different colored username to be a moderator of a large forum.

I used to a moderator on a big Pokemon forum when I was about 15. It was hard as fuck, man.

Act according to your own intuition when it comes to making reports. Some threads go to the wrong section or are rating threads and you can easily report them & it won't restrict their freedom in a significant way.. Reporting people is also not mandatory so you don't have to justify anything for not making them

Act according to your own intuition when it comes to making reports. Some threads go to the wrong section or are rating threads and you can easily report them & it won't restrict their freedom in a significant way.. Reporting people is also not mandatory so you don't have to justify anything for not making them
Thanks, I'll take that into consideration.

But partly, I suspect that there are some users that are reporting me, so I feel like I'd have to do the same thing back or have some sort of obligation to do the same thing, just in order to retaliate. Which all makes it seem like a some sort of a-mini-battleground between us

Just want to let you know that you get reported very, very infrequently. There is certainly no one who is going around reporting any minor infraction you may have made. It's easy to be paranoid as an incel due to the persecution and pressures of real life, so I just wanted to clear that up so you don't feel like you have to report as a way to strike back, because you're chasing ghosts.

I agree, i also think that the "Bragging" thing is a little subjective and can occasionally be misconstrued and subsequently lead to potentially unjust warnings tbh.

i actually reported for the first time yesterday. it was completely deserved as they were a cucktears infiltrator

AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT OR NOT
IT'S MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH

I dont report people unless theyre extremely bluepilled tbh

Good. You ain't a cuck. report only shITeaters

I err on the side of caution. I only report when I see something really blatant. Otherwise, laissez-faire. If they're fake, they'll get weededout pretty quick.

I havent filed many reports at all. I know the mods will take care of it.

I only report braggers and fakecels. If a poster in cancerous I put them on mute

Lol it’s over for snitchels and ratcels

Just want to let you know that you get reported very, very infrequently. There is certainly no one who is going around reporting any minor infraction you may have made. It's easy to be paranoid as an incel due to the persecution and pressures of real life, so I just wanted to clear that up so you don't feel like you have to report as a way to strike back, because you're chasing ghosts.
Yes, it feels safer to take precautionary measures. But thanks anyways, Blickpall.

I agree, i also think that the "Bragging" thing is a little subjective and can occasionally be misconstrued and subsequently lead to potentially unjust warnings tbh.
Some people maybe speaking upon from their experiences or successes, it could end up spilling some beans though.

i actually reported for the first time yesterday. it was completely deserved as they were a cucktears infiltrator
Good to hear that your doing anything you can to keep the forum clean.

AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT OR NOT
IT'S MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH
I don't understand, lol.

I dont report people unless theyre extremely bluepilled tbh
Some bouts of blue pills comes every now and then...

Good. You ain't a cuck. report only shITeaters
Okay lol.

I err on the side of caution. I only report when I see something really blatant. Otherwise, laissez-faire. If they're fake, they'll get weededout pretty quick.
I'm going with the same flow.

I havent filed many reports at all. I know the mods will take care of it.
Is anyone as complacent as you? ;)

I only report braggers and fakecels. If a poster in cancerous I put them on mute
Ignore function isn't that bad.

They cant take care of it if you dont report ngl
True... Some slip through.

Lol it’s over for snitchels and ratcels
I've had people told me some stuff over in the DMs, haven't snitched yet.

Yes, it feels safer to take precautionary measures. But thanks anyways, Blickpall.

Some people maybe speaking upon from their experiences or successes, it could end up spilling some beans though.

Good to hear that your doing anything you can to keep the forum clean.

I don't understand, lol.

Some bouts of blue pills comes every now and then...

Okay lol.

I'm going with the same flow.

Is anyone as complacent as you? ;)

Ignore function isn't that bad.

True... Some slip through.

I've had people told me some stuff over in the DMs, haven't snitched yet.

Why are you replying to everyone JFL

I'm not for freedom of speech, cucks shouldn't be allowed to speak or vote
anime-nodding-gif-1.gif

Why not just postmax and obtain the red stars?
e8b074f0d9919661976756306ececbe41439168464_full.gif

bro you are already the admin of this site, what more do you need?(JFL pls no ban sarge)

but srs tho just ldar here in your freetime and postmaxx
Sweating-Man-Meme-Funny-Image-Photo-Joke-11.png