Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't like pirating games

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
I don't have anything against pirating games, but when it comes to games I really want to play, I prefer playing them legally.
I would feel greater satisfaction if I played those games after buying them.

Like I wrote in this thread https://incels.is/threads/10-video-games-ive-never-played-but-i-want-to.649191/, I want to play those games and I wouldn't feel it’s fair if I pirated them.

I know emulation will improve graphics, offer more FPS, and higher resolution, but still, I prefer playing them on a console.

There are exceptions. I am pirating games like Pokémon from Generation 1 to 3 and older JRPGs.

@Chudpreet @Stupid Clown @starystulejarz @Regenerator @Exhunter45

I don't have anything against pirating games, but when it comes to games I really want to play, I prefer playing them legally.

Like I wrote in this thread https://incels.is/threads/10-video-games-ive-never-played-but-i-want-to.649191/, I want to play those games and I wouldn't feel it’s fair if I pirated them.

I know emulation will improve graphics, offer more FPS, and higher resolution, but still, I prefer playing them on a console.

There are exceptions. I am pirating games like Pokémon from Generation 1 to 3 and older JRPGs.

Nah man dont feel bad companys are not your friend

Excellent mindset goy. Keep buying games to contribute to the economy because it's the morally right thing to do.

Some pirated games can have intentional glitches in them so be carful if you decide to pirate.

don't want to support them in any way
images
IMG_4931.HEIC
images

You already paid for it, when your government gave them your tax money.

I will be pirating games, i will be emulating games, and sometimes i will buy legit games (Humble Choice have some amazing value most of the time)

Rpcs3 2024 09 07 14 20 06
Rpcs3 2024 09 07 03 00 34
AoMRT s 2024 09 05 15 27 56
Rpcs3 2024 09 03 21 07 30

most of the time i have less issues getting the damn pirated vERsion to run on my computer than the paid-for version

i buy games just on a discount unless its games from comapny like fromsoft ware

if the price is right i buy, if not i pirate or dont buy. adding morality to this is dumb, is your resources and the companies lack of good leadership leading to the game being pirate-able and to pricey making consumers willing to pirate.

you do you

I pirate everything. Many people don't know how to, which is fine.

It's just easier to use steam lol

Game piracy is basically dead for most AAA games as nobody is cracking denuvo

you pay the ruskies to sell you steam shared accs for $1-2. Denuvo is the most pointless and worthless shit ever they waste so much money on thing that can be bypassed by Ivan in his basement and 5mins to create new steam acc :lul:

Denuvo games, like EA trash, are the ones when that run better when cracked/bypassed than buying them.

don't want to support them in any way
images
IMG_4931.HEIC
images
imagine being a woman in game dev.

Women in game dev are like being cops in the hood. It's pointless because you are fundamentally hated, and you are incapable of making things better, only more oppressive. You are imposing your way of life on people who will never 'get it' and if that makes us gamers all a bunch of niggers, then fuck yea nigga

Last edited:

Women in game dev are like being cops in the hood. It's pointless because you are fundamentally hated, and you are incapable of making things better, only more oppressive. You are imposing your way of life on people who will never 'get it' and if that makes us gamers all a bunch of niggers, then fuck yea nigga
hate on female/troon/faggot devs comes only from small minority, most normie games are fine with all the crappy games they're getting in the last 10 years + DEI agenda

Those women aren't hated at all. The guys there simp like crazy for them, and simps have long bought games just because a girl made them. I remember Assassin's Creed like 20 years ago when dorks couldn't shut up about some hole who produced it.

Those women aren't hated at all. The guys there simp like crazy for them, and simps have long bought games just because a girl made them. I remember Assassin's Creed like 20 years ago when dorks couldn't shut up about some hole who produced it.
no I mean not within the company, but among gamers, real gamers who buy games

Youre literally giving money to sexhavers, foids, chads, rich scum. Youre a retard

Honestly same. Especially because you risk getting malware, too.

I at the very least wait until games are bundled to buy them.

I don't deny there is convenience in owning a game "correctly" on Steam -- achievements/cloud saves/ease of installation, etc.

But the reality is, either I'm buying most games at a deep discount, pirate them, or I will simply never ever play or own them since $70 USD for a game is absolutely impossibly insane -- particularly when you consider how utter trash most of them tend to be these days.

The golden era of gaming basically died as soon as DEI gay slop started to take over the industry and passionate men stopped making games for themselves. The moment women and the wokies got in through the door it was over. Most games are not even worth pirating today.

The main issue where I live is that you'll get ISP letters for torrenting which is a fucking pain in the ass.

Those will be always pirated by me starting from Elden Tranny
ER's a pretty fun game -- not their best work which would be the original Demon's Souls/Dark Souls 1/Sekiro imo (haven't played Bloodborne never will unless it comes to PC), but a pretty good effort nonetheless.

Compared to the absolute gay slop that western developers are mostly putting out these days, it may as well be Ocarina of Time lmao

What's absolutely baffling is how governments / giant megacorp investors are willingly funding these kinds of fuckin games like Dustborn. Yuck dude, this is a good micro example of why I dislike the government -- it's run now by a bunch of wasteful retards who blow our money on dumb shit that only makes things worse.

That is bull people consume AAA I can't find a crack for disgaea 4 pc but 6 and 7 becuase that game is niche

ER's a pretty fun game -- not their best work which would be the original Demon's Souls/Dark Souls 1/Sekiro imo (haven't played Bloodborne never will unless it comes to PC), but a pretty good effort nonetheless.

Compared to the absolute gay slop that western developers are mostly putting out these days, it may as well be Ocarina of Time lmao

What's absolutely baffling is how governments / giant megacorp investors are willingly funding these kinds of fuckin games like Dustborn. Yuck dude, this is a good micro example of why I dislike the government -- it's run now by a bunch of wasteful retards who blow our money on dumb shit that only makes things worse.
Dustborn is government money laundering