Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I don't like my dad always putting me down because I don't have a job

• Thread starter Massimo The Lonecel
  • Start date
Massimo The Lonecel

Massimo The Lonecel

Major
Tired of his boomer ass just hurry up and croak already.

Their generation was indoctrinated the most out of everyone. I don't think they understand how bad things actually are.

Their generation was indoctrinated the most out of everyone. I don't think they understand how bad things actually are.
Yeah they are brainwashed parrots who believe in that Protestant work ethic bs.

Or put laxatives in his consumables anytime he does it until it becomes a pavlovian response to insulting your lack of employment
Better yet just slip some crushed glass into his food but make sure you crush the glass a month or 2 beforehand

Yeah they are brainwashed parrots who believe in that Protestant work ethic bs.
I take shortcuts to get ahead but tha boomer says “Nothing is for free boi” and “You will always have a boss!”

Servant slave mindset for real. Glad most Protestant boomercucktards who worship Israhell are dying off now.

Protestant boomercucktards who worship Israhell are dying off now.
I take shortcuts to get ahead but tha boomer says “Nothing is for free boi” and “You will always have a boss!”

Servant slave mindset for real. Glad most Protestant boomercucktards who worship Israhell are dying off now.