Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I dont like low functioning autists.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Now im not talking about the non functioning ones that scream and hit their parents. Im talking about the not fully retarded ones

(non functioning, low functioning, high functioning)

They’re honestly the biggest pricks in the universe, they dont understand how friendships or conversations work, they complain about minuscule shit, they are childish little shits who still believe in the tooth fairy and santa, when you try and help them they act like you’re the bad person, they are creepy as shit and talk dirty about wanting to fuck their siblings, they go to sped, they fuck everything up, they use their autism as an excuse to be shitty, are a burden to their family, and they are retarded.

Just my thoughts. Every low functioning autist ive talked to online is a cunt and they dont deserve to live and should be euthanized.

Last edited:
Surprised you didnt mention your low sex drive or family issues tbh

You don't like half the forum base then?

i think the world would be a better place if every human was a low function autist tbh ngl

I'll answer today.