Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't like leaving the house

Limitcel

Limitcel

only God know's how much over it really is
My city is so small that I feel watched when I go out, it's false, obviously, but it's unconscious, i dont have control of this feeling

too many bees outside that sting you FOR NO FUCKING REASON FUCK OUTSIDE!

Same.

Everyday I just wish I’d never wake up.

me too. luckily i wont have to leave the house for a few weeks since its summer.

too many bees outside that sting you FOR NO FUCKING REASON FUCK OUTSIDE!
Some bees at our cabin did sting me for no reason a few weeks ago, jfl. I was picking up the sheets of plywood that fell over in the storm, and when I leaned some wood against the grill, dozens of hornets swarmed me and two of them stung me for no fucking reason

Relatable, I don't like being seen and recognised by people

Cannot relate.

A walk actually really cheers me up. Being cooped up in my apartment all day is seriously nauseating.

My city is so small that I feel watched when I go out, it's false, obviously, but it's unconscious, i dont have control of this feeling
i get the exact same feeling. I hate living in a small city but love it at the same time due to how easy to memorize everything is and you don't need GPS. The bad things of course are more than the positive things imo.

This is exactly why i don't step out of my room
It's one of the reasons I want to leave my hometown, I don't have the money for that though and living with my parents is far more comfy :feelscomfy: