Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't like how the black "cope" is reproducing

T

texascurrycel

Banned
-
Yes, of course I am a currycel who is complaining. I don't hide that at this forum.

But for the life of me, I don't like how the African American cope with their situation is to reproduce. Just think about it: they are never going to take over America. They are never going to outcompete whites. Much less the new immigrants coming in.

That is the reality of their situation, which surely they must recognize at even a subconscious level. Now, shouldn't part of the cope with that situation be to stop reproducing as much? To me that is entirely logical, and in fact a part of my own situation. Slaves should willingly stop reproducing, it just makes sense.

But they won't stop. Their incel rates are much lower. Lower than whites, lower than asians, lower than curries. Even lower than hispanics, and that is saying something.

In my inceldom I have a problem with blacks reproducing nonstop, I really do. Hate me all you want, it's the truth.

they wuz kangz n shiet

turd woooorl

JFL @ curries caring about white majority countries.

JFL @ curries caring about white majority countries.
tbh. Any race that doesn't strive for demographic dominance deserves to be wiped out, irrespective of how 'illogical' said strife is.

Simple Darwinism

Yes, of course I am a currycel who is complaining. I don't hide that at this forum.

But for the life of me, I don't like how the African American cope with their situation is to reproduce. Just think about it: they are never going to take over America. They are never going to outcompete whites. Much less the new immigrants coming in.

That is the reality of their situation, which surely they must recognize at even a subconscious level. Now, shouldn't part of the cope with that situation be to stop reproducing as much? To me that is entirely logical, and in fact a part of my own situation. Slaves should willingly stop reproducing, it just makes sense.

But they won't stop. Their incel rates are much lower. Lower than whites, lower than asians, lower than curries. Even lower than hispanics, and that is saying something.

In my inceldom I have a problem with blacks reproducing nonstop, I really do. Hate me all you want, it's the truth.
Low IQ. Low inhibition. The lower your education the more kids you have.
IMG 0074

wtf does this even mean? if ur the minority in a country u shouldn't reproduce? y?

JFL at African Americans not increasing in percentage, they will stay at 12-13% forever. Now they’re pushing LGBT and other degeneracy on them. It’s over

Malcom X>Martin Luther hoe ass King

Pretty sure blacks dont reproduce to compete. Pretty sure no one does

JFL at this low IQ cope.

What's the point in reproducing rabbit style if you don't have any real power in the end ?

The richest families treat descendance and legacy as a very serious issue, and indeed making too many children can be bad if your first concern is to keep your family's capital in your family's hands.

If you think making tons of children will benefit you or your group in the end, well guess what : you're retarded and you're just creating more retarded people like you to crawl this world in misery, despair and sufferings.

The Mexicans will take over, they're already the second largest minority group here.

Pretty sure blacks dont reproduce to compete. Pretty sure no one does
Some crazy white nationalists who live in gated communities actually want to reproduce to compete.

Curries are always white worshiping. JBW theory is cope.

As a black man I say you are falsely assuming black americans are even putting thought into reproduction to begin with :feelskek:

Black americans have the shittiest culture, they are the most normie of normie groups, in other words they are the least introspective group, they don't really reflect on their actions or consider consequences much (as a collective, there are exceptions). You are ironically putting more thought into their lives than most of them ever will.

Its like pondering why don't free range chickens just escape from free range farms at night, well that's because they haven't put any thought into it, it never crossed their minds, they just eat, fuck and graze all day, nothing else really matters. What makes it worse for black americans is that chickens lack the capacity for that level of thought, but humans don't, so a chicken is just being a chicken, but those blacks have basically failed themselves as humans, they are basically beneath animals.

zerg rush tbh
:feelskek:

Inceltears-tier IQ

JFL at curries thinking they can speak now. What has this site become?

You are a typical retarded curry in the US. Always 10 steps behind everyone of your peers.

The only blacks that succeed in white society are those that choose to be the housesexslave of their white overlords.

All other blacks are fucked, whether they reproduce or not.

You will always subhuman, no matter your education or profession. You as a subhuman curry are the last in line when it comes to being entitled to anything on the USA. Blacks will never see you as equal..just a typical sperging curry who only came to the US to moneymaxx.

Its fucking over for you if you still try to compete in American society