Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i don't like harley quinn

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
she was fine back in the animated series, but not anymore because they make her some strong, empowered foid thats independent from joker.
look at those suicide squad films, that cartoon series where she was voiced by penny from the big bang theory, and that fucking horrible suicide squad isekai anime.
DC pretty much use harely as their version of deadpool and include her lots of shit because plenty of bipolar woke LGBT, tattooed mayowhores on tumbler, onlyfans and chinktok have her as their spirit animal or some shit.

harley was ok the animated series from the 90s, because she wasn't overused and she had a dark and tragic relationship with the joker.
in TAS, she was hopelessly in love with mr. J, but he has absolutely no romantic interest in her whatsoever.
he only views her as a means to an end, to help him spread carnage and chaos and to fight off batman.
in fact, in her origin episode, mad love, harley was an intern at arkham and joker used her to escape.
and he also convinced her that hes a poor, innocent victim, he just wants to make the world smile and laugh and batman is just an asshole who wants to stop him.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nss0ghyCrm0&pp=ygUPYmF0bWFuIG1hZCBsb3Zl

joker takes her love for him and uses it to control her, he's not in love with her, but harley doesn't realize that.
she too blinded by her feelings for him to realize that.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjy11ZnG5zw&list=PL2jXrW-L39AF6X0vDG2JUIwwV-NRaJc_L&index=4

in fact, in the retelling of her origin in the TAS comics, they reveal that she fucked her professor in college and she wanted to become a psychiatrist to publish her own line of books.

so-she-was-never-a-good-psychiatrist-to-begin-whit-the-v0-iy34yozx9gja1.jpg
so-she-was-never-a-good-psychiatrist-to-begin-whit-the-v0-ebklx0cy9gja1.jpg

so she was never really a good person.

its a dark, interesting, tragic and realistic dynamic, and unfortunately, feminists, normies and soys will cry about it because they think its "romanticizing abuse and mental illness!" :soy: :foidSoy: , even though its not.

joker is the fucking bad guy, of course he would be abusive and manipulative to people.
he only tolerates harley at best because shes useful to him in his crimes and that's all.
shit, batmans rogues gallery can't even be mentally ill anymore because once again, people will complain that that dehumanizes people with actual mental illnesses.
even though irl, most violent criminals are mentally ill to some capacity.

DC have comprised by deciding to make joker and harley quinn legitimately in love, which cheapens their characters and relationship tbh.
joker has no interest in love and romance.
sex? maybe, but not actually having romantic feelings for a foid, that just feels out of character tbh.
honestly, harleys only good when shes with joker, joker is pretty much her main motivation for being a criminal.
the other villains in batmans rogues gallery have their reasons for villains, but harley, aside from being in love with joker.
she also has no real personal reason for wanting to kill batman, aside from thinking he's bullying the joker.

thats also why is doesn't make sense and feel out of character for her to join villian teams and the suicide squad.
especially the suicide squad because harley is more afilliated with that team.
the members of the suicide squad are supersoldiers and superpowered people, harley was a former intern at arkham whos really gymnastic.

i also don't like how fucking thotty they make her redesigns tbh.

81Flo2FBkOL.jpg
71gh3b4125L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

i remember seeing that daddies little monster shirt on sale at HMV a few years ago too jfl.
i miss her jester design from TAS.

Last edited:
I agree. The current version of her is a feminist girl boss who's a whore

I agree. The current version of her is a feminist girl boss who's a whore
less we have of those, the better.
then again, what do you expect from mainstream media?
its all run by jews, foids and fags.

I liked the older version of her. I hate the new feminist dyke version of her though.

Fair, Scarecrow is underrated I'm a big fan
he's had some fucking sweet designs

c4ac98a858ad47874705e42a1f8cd1fcf51bf519r1-1200-1600v2_00.jpg

i like the freddy kruger glove they give him in the arkham games, and how their syringes that contain his fear toxins

Eh she's just a coomfuel character to me.

she was fine back in the animated series, but not anymore because they make her some strong, empowered foid thats independent from joker.
look at those suicide squad films, that cartoon series where she was voiced by penny from the big bang theory, and that fucking horrible suicide squad isekai anime.
DC pretty much use harely as their version of deadpool and include her lots of shit because plenty of bipolar woke LGBT, tattooed mayowhores on tumbler, onlyfans and chinktok have her as their spirit animal or some shit.

harley was ok the animated series from the 90s, because she wasn't overused and she had a dark and tragic relationship with the joker.
in TAS, she was hopelessly in love with mr. J, but he has absolutely no romantic interest in her whatsoever.
he only views her as a means to an end, to help him spread carnage and chaos and to fight off batman.
in fact, in her origin episode, mad love, harley was an intern at arkham and joker used her to escape.
and he also convinced her that hes a poor, innocent victim, he just wants to make the world smile and laugh and batman is just an asshole who wants to stop him.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nss0ghyCrm0&pp=ygUPYmF0bWFuIG1hZCBsb3Zl

joker takes her love for him and uses it to control her, he's not in love with her, but harley doesn't realize that.
she too blinded by her feelings for him to realize that.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjy11ZnG5zw&list=PL2jXrW-L39AF6X0vDG2JUIwwV-NRaJc_L&index=4

in fact, in the retelling of her origin in the TAS comics, they reveal that she fucked her professor in college and she wanted to become a psychiatrist to publish her own line of books.

so-she-was-never-a-good-psychiatrist-to-begin-whit-the-v0-iy34yozx9gja1.jpg
so-she-was-never-a-good-psychiatrist-to-begin-whit-the-v0-ebklx0cy9gja1.jpg

so she was never really a good person.

its a dark, interesting, tragic and realistic dynamic, and unfortunately, feminists, normies and soys will cry about it because they think its "romanticizing abuse and mental illness!" :soy: :foidSoy: , even though its not.

joker is the fucking bad guy, of course he would be abusive and manipulative to people.
he only tolerates harley at best because shes useful to him in his crimes and that's all.
shit, batmans rogues gallery can't even be mentally ill anymore because once again, people will complain that that dehumanizes people with actual mental illnesses.
even though irl, most violent criminals are mentally ill to some capacity.

DC have comprised by deciding to make joker and harley quinn legitimately in love, which cheapens their characters and relationship tbh.
joker has no interest in love and romance.
sex? maybe, but not actually having romantic feelings for a foid, that just feels out of character tbh.
honestly, harleys only good when shes with joker, joker is pretty much her main motivation for being a criminal.
the other villains in batmans rogues gallery have their reasons for villains, but harley, aside from being in love with joker.
she also has no real personal reason for wanting to kill batman, aside from thinking he's bullying the joker.

thats also why is doesn't make sense and feel out of character for her to join villian teams and the suicide squad.
especially the suicide squad because harley is more afilliated with that team.
the members of the suicide squad are supersoldiers and superpowered people, harley was a former intern at arkham whos really gymnastic.

i also don't like how fucking thotty they make her redesigns tbh.

View attachment 1213542
81Flo2FBkOL.jpg
71gh3b4125L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

i remember seeing that daddies little monster shirt on sale at HMV a few years ago too jfl.
i miss her jester design from TAS.

I hate all fictional female comic book characters tbh.

What happened is that the slutty design in suicide squad made her popular so the libtard feminist writers tried to latch onto that popularity and turn her into a feminist icon and it failed. Harley isn't popular at all anymore outside of niche circles. Compare that to 2015/16 where you saw Margot man jaw Robby's mug plastered everywhere.

Anyways I agree with you.

What happened is that the slutty design in suicide squad made her popular so the libtard feminist writers tried to latch onto that popularity and turn her into a feminist icon and it failed. Harley isn't popular at all anymore outside of niche circles. Compare that to 2015/16 where you saw Margot man jaw Robby's mug plastered everywhere.

Anyways I agree with you.
not really suprising the HMV sold those daddies little monster shirts really, they also used to sell rick and morty shirts too ffs:soy: and they probably still do too.
i did get a joy division short from there back in 2017 when i still listened to bands and wore their shirts.
s-l1600.jpg

good times, happy times... times that will never return :cryfeels:

not really suprising the HMV sold those daddies little monster shirts really, they also used to sell rick and morty shirts too ffs:soy: and they probably still do too.
i did get a joy division short from there back in 2017 when i still listened to bands and wore their shirts.
s-l1600.jpg

good times, happy times... times that will never return :cryfeels:
:feelsrope:

harley quinn in the old animated series
i want her :feelscomfy:

I want to be her obedient slaveboy who is only allowed to cum once a month :horror: