Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "I don't like guys that are too muscular"

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
Cope muscle Is good

She means she doesn't like UGLY men who are muscular.
Not even that, she doesn't like ugly men at all, regardless of bodytype

That’s because guys with biggest muscles are usuallly gymcels.

Face >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> height>frame>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>muscles

"Too muscular" means overcompensating meatball man. It's about proportions. That's why manlet gymcels tend to not get 'mired. Wrong proportions. Their height to muscle mass makes them look "freak muscular," not "attractive muscular."

Women like attractive face, then a lean body. Being ripped is optional or a bonus.

bduayI1.png

They hate overcompensating and insecure roided gymcel autists, specially if he is ugly.

eCFd3Sj.png

Women like attractive face, then a lean body. Being ripped is optional or a bonus. They hate overcompensating and insecure roided gymcel autists, specially if he is ugly.

bduayI1.png
How tall was this guy?

Women like attractive face, then a lean body. Being ripped is optional or a bonus.

bduayI1.png

They hate overcompensating and insecure roided gymcel autists, specially if he is ugly.

eCFd3Sj.png

Don’t diss Piss Lord bro.

Muscles only matter if you’re over 5/10

Not good news for gymcels.

u mean she dislikes buff /roided gymcels/ugly men

its because theyre all tall, white and goodlooking (zach efron isnt tall but has best face out of all of them)

Low iq, all those guys are chads and white lmao.

Ugly guy with muscles is just ogre
its because theyre all tall, white and goodlooking (zach efron isnt tall but has best face out of all of them)
High iq

Last edited:
Can I get a collective mega TEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEE :soy::soy::soy:

They only want 6´4 gigachads wh*te guys and they know it, why they always try to hide it?

She's obviously talking about guys like this.

James Flex Lewis bodybuilder 646984

Gymaxxing Is the best type of max

Foids want lean Chads with attractive face.

It's all about the *bones. You can't hide bad bone structure with muscle mass (wide hips, narrow clavicles, short height, narrow jaw, crooked nose, etc). The only soft tissue that matters is dick size

Off topic, but I wonder why we let ourselves be conditioned to show our naked bodies and to let others touch our skin. Some of the men in the video were visibly uncomfortable.

They like >ATTRACTIVE< men with muscles, doesn't matter if he's buff or lean

Time to start Gymaxxing boyos

Clicked on this thread to post this gif.
It´s the gif I hate the most and it makes me feel so extremely suicidal because a girl will never look at me that way.

This is the look of worship he mind as well be a god to her. Look at that slut she is completely away from this world despite the bodybuilder´s girlfriend stands right next to him, can you imagine how incredibly good it must feel seeing a girl look at you like that?

Face >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> height>frame>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>muscles
Muscles are a part of frame you absolute low-IQcel.

Also it's not face > height > frame or frame > face > height or anything like that, frame, face and height are all parts that are equally as important. It's a trinity. A perfect equiblirium.

Let me translate for a bit.

Go to the gym 3 times a weak = Skinny weakling.

Go to the gym 5 times = Normal guy, doesn't exercise.

Go to the gym 5 times a week and do modest amounts of steroids = Nice body, not overly muscular.

Go to the gym 12 times a week and inject tren into your eyeballs = A little bit overly muscular, I don't really like guys with muscles, teehee.

Let me translate for a bit.

Go to the gym 3 times a weak = Skinny weakling.

Go to the gym 5 times = Normal guy, doesn't exercise.

Go to the gym 5 times a week and do modest amounts of steroids = Nice body, not overly muscular.

Go to the gym 12 times a week and inject tren into your eyeballs = A little bit overly muscular, I don't really like guys with muscles, teehee.

Exactly. Foids imagine Ronnie Coleman when they hear "steroids". The reality is most of the celebrities they pine over are also on steroids.

muscular with a good looking face.

Gym is COPE
Prime women dont give a shit about your deltoid or your biceps circumference

FACE FACE FACE (+height)

Muscles are a part of frame you absolute low-IQcel.

Also it's not face > height > frame or frame > face > height or anything like that, frame, face and height are all parts that are equally as important. It's a trinity. A perfect equiblirium.
It's not. Muscles won't change your natural frame significantly.

face and height are all parts that are equally as important.
And you have the nerve to call me low IQ? Lol.

Tell me, a 2/10 faced deformed but tall (let's say 6'2) dude is just as bad as knajjd (5'2) in SMV?
Gym is COPE
Prime women dont give a shit about your deltoid or your biceps circumference

FACE FACE FACE (+height)
Finally someone who gets it.

She means guys who are all muscle and no FACE obviously.

whenever women say anything about what they look for in a guy, a male model face is already implied.

muscle doesn't matter at all. It's probably the last thing a woman would check on a guy (unless he is anorexic).

Also just lol at those gymcels walking around with their lats spread in tank tops thinking they mog everyone while they are just ridiculing themselves. Women laugh at those guys.
And of course the guys gymcels worships are extremely unattractive to women. Women want a mesomorph who is naturally lean and muscular and doesn't hit the gym 5 times a week and diets like a faggot. That's the opposite women want. But redpill and media made people have a different perception about muscles.