Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I don't like fat Women

PureImagination

PureImagination

Cope it until you Rope it
I've always had exceptionally bad experiences with fat Women. They're loud, disrespectful, have no Manner and sometimes even act and look like Men.

I was sitting on the bus overhearing a conversation (thats the only way i can learn about others people life) and one girl was screaming around about beating up her friend for stealing her boyfriend I looked behind me and there I saw a group of disgusting creatures, fresh of some experimental lab in Wuhan. The 2 other girls were all just fat and ugly nothing special but the one in the middle was sumthing else. She had the Manliest face i've ever seen in my entire life, she looked like brock lesnar on steroids but if he replaced all his muscles with fat. I immediatly turned back at the sight of this Testosterone godzilla, they noticed me and screamed at me but I just plugged in my airpods and looked as innocent as possible to avoid getting beaten up by them.

Literally would rather stay volcel than to fuck those beasts if i ever was offered to

fat "women" are just retards psy oped by the jews into thinking gaining weight wouldn't be unattractive. muh positive body image and junk.

I like chubby women between 150-200 pounds. Anything over that no.

They're upset that Chad won't fuck them because "Big is beautiful" and they realize that their bloodlines end with them, so they take their anger out on you.

Fat Girl Dancing GIF by The Maury Show

heard a land whale (270+ lbs, gross lip filler and tattoos/piercings everywhere) talking to her friend on the phone while i was on the bus about a month ago. apparently she invited this guy on a first date to a “sex party” and was complaining that he kept staring at her other friends tits the entire time. theyre degenerate disgusting pigs, i can’t believe normies even fuck them. even as a virgin i’d like to think id have higher standards than to ascend with those creatures

I've always had exceptionally bad experiences with fat Women. They're loud, disrespectful, have no Manner and sometimes even act and look like Men.

I was sitting on the bus overhearing a conversation (thats the only way i can learn about others people life) and one girl was screaming around about beating up her friend for stealing her boyfriend I looked behind me and there I saw a group of disgusting creatures, fresh of some experimental lab in Wuhan. The 2 other girls were all just fat and ugly nothing special but the one in the middle was sumthing else. She had the Manliest face i've ever seen in my entire life, she looked like brock lesnar on steroids but if he replaced all his muscles with fat. I immediatly turned back at the sight of this Testosterone godzilla, they noticed me and screamed at me but I just plugged in my airpods and looked as innocent as possible to avoid getting beaten up by them.

Literally would rather stay volcel than to fuck those beasts if i ever was offered to
Land whales are ugly too not only by looks similar experience from you they are judgmental, entitled and narcissistic, I had one yell at me in the park when I just wanted to pet her dog and she just told me to fuck off. At least skinny ones have a better temper then their fat counterparts