Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't like cats anymore

Shin no Shi

Shin no Shi

What is the Devil if not a Avatar of God
-
I pretty much had a weird dream last night, where there were cats coming into my room. One was fine though behaved like a dick, whilst the other was an utter dick and kept on biting my fingers constantly. I had to spread it's mouth wide open to give the cat the hint that it's messing around and needs to stop, however, as soon as I did that, the brutally disgusting stench of dry cat food (smelt like decayed fish) started emitting from its mouth. Now I still remember the smell of it and the god awful scene of the entire thing, which pretty much made me lose my interests in cats as pets on a whole.

cats are too high maintenance

fish are the ideal pet imo

Cats are based. I feed little cats infront of my building and they always chase me when they see me and it makes me feel desired

watch some japanese cat videos

Please don't hurt cats.
They are nice animals (most of the time).

Not even addressing my claim? Tsk Tsk, you're probably a fakecel too aren't you? :feelstrash:
how else do you want me to address because if I were to address it in detail you will still call larp. I've seen this tactic play numerous times I'm not falling for it.

Cats are based. I feed little cats infront of my building and they always chase me when they see me and it makes me feel desired
My neighbors cats love me since I feed them sometimes. They are great. @ScornedStoic also has good cat stories

how else do you want me to address because if I were to address it in detail you will still call larp. I've seen this tactic play numerous times I'm not falling for it.
Actually i was talking about
Snow Dushman said:
How can you smell a dream?
But alright

Never liked cats in the first place. annoying and allergic.

I love cats. Im getting one when i move out

I saw him again the other day! The super nice one not the house cat that wanders the city. I clicked my tongue walking by him and he instantly came over. I don't even care about that other cat anymore this new one is super friendly and leans into me when I pet him
Nice kitty : D