Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't like anime

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I really don't like anime and ı don't understand why people like this,seriously there is no point to like anime and ı just want to punch shit out of screen when ı see anime. İt is literally disguisting to me

lold

So what ? how disliking anime is related to being Turkish ?

gotta be low iq to not like anime. -rep

still respect u for beating the fuck out of ppl though

Good for you?

That's quite a strong reaction, while I barely watch anime anymore as I found Netflix to be more entertaining I don't see why one would hate anime.

Have you tried to watch something cool like Terror in Tokyo?

u probably could but you're still a low iq cockroach faggot jfl

Then praise your God cockroach because ı'm stronger than you and able to end your miserable life

Actually for some reason you either love anime or despise it. I see many people who hate anime and they can't understant how we feel. Maybe you haven't watched enough.

Actually for some reason you either love anime or despise it. I see many people who hate anime and they can't understant how we feel. Maybe you haven't watched enough.

Look how some people who watching anime acting foolish.this guy just called me low ıq because ı'm Turkish and dont watch anime.like his life is so matters and he has high IQ.just because you just watching some 2d stuff from a screen doesn't mean you're high IQ

That's quite a strong reaction, while I barely watch anime anymore as I found Netflix to be more entertaining I don't see why one would hate anime.

Have you tried to watch something cool like Terror in Tokyo?
there are netflix exclusive animes.

I'm proud of being Turkish.ı bet you never seen a Turkish irl .you calling us low ıq but you are not even try to argue basic things.so if you so civilized and has high IQ,try to argue me .but ı know you won't since you're so blind to see what is happening and still barking about how we are cockroaches

there are netflix exclusive animes.

True, some are nice and some are just terrible. Its not that I've stopped watching anime entirely I just think that the average anime is way shittier than the average Netflix series so I'm not the weeb I used to be anymore.

lmao turkroach too low iq to enjoy sweet 2d girls

High IQ, my brother.

op on suicide watch

jfl when you're a lowkey turk homosexual who craves for hollywood actors dick instead of a warm embrace of a loving anime girl

Yeah well my naruto and super saiyan goku can destroy supperman and avengers anyway hahhahaha

weebs need to be mustard gassed

Im a weeb but its fine when people don't like anime. People these days get butthurt too easily ._.

Whatever you say, Marvel fanboy. All Marvel movies are the same, at least anime has variety

I got bored of anime after watching around 30 of them. It just became the same thing over and over agian so i started watching korean dramas ( mainly for the girls) and i am noticing a pattern and its getting repetitive.

2d girls are always there for you, and they always look good. Low IQ for hating on anime without ever watching one.
Whatever you say, Marvel fanboy. All Marvel movies are the same, at least anime has variety

Well ı'm not marvel fan.ı just like Punisher,and no one else. and plus ı even don't wath marvel movies lmao.ı just like to read comics

I don't like taking shits standing up tbh

2d girls are always there for you, and they always look good. Low IQ for hating on anime without ever watching one.

Who said ı didnt watch anime ? ı really liked moving castle and from up on poppy hill but except them,ı never liked any other anime

Who said ı didnt watch anime ? ı really liked moving castle and from up on poppy hill but except them,ı never liked any other anime
>studio ghilbi
normie