Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't know why normies want to move to the west.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I was talking to this normie guy the other day and he expressed a wish to move to Canada. This guy is in his mid-20s and has never had a girlfriend. He's taller than me, but he's still short for women's standards, he's in shape and his face is 5/10. If this guy is financially struggling in Brazil and has difficulties getting women, I don't see how his life can be better in Canada. He has never had a proper job. He graduated from university and went straight to get his masters. But even that is not enough in this economy, but I'm sure it wouldn't be enough in Canada either. At least here, you can rest assured that there are other people doing worse than you are. You can laugh at the 4/10 slum whores who have been abandoned by their boyfriends and depend on government money to feed the kids. When you move to the first world, you get bested by tall rich white chads all the time. I seriously don't see where this " let's move to the west" fever is coming from. I guess people are so stupid that they can't research things for one second in order to know how reality strikes against their expectations.

gigacope, it's only gonna get worse in the west for them

Well the "west" is richer with more economic opportunities and less dangerous. I wouldn't want to live in Brazil. It's a dangerous shithole. And there are too many black and brown people there.

JFL @ wanting to move to cuckanada

As we know the West is sexually liberated, and therefore sex is easily acquired and everybody's having fun

As we know the West is sexually liberated, and therefore sex is easily acquired and everybody's having fun

for chads and stacies

Move east tbh

Only reason to go to the west is to get on that NEET bux

hes a delusional bluepilled cuck. he thinks that he can go to Canada and fuck hot aryan bitches, just like every other delusional bluepilled ethnic 3rd world cuck thinks. "just go to Canada bro, the women are so hot bro" *is 26 yr old incel*

jfl at your "friend"

idk how you guys can interact with bluepilled scum. fucking filth like that need to be brutally beat to shit in Minecraft.

He must have seen the (((billboards))) saying "Come to the north where rape is legal!"

Canadian women hate non-Chad white men with a passion so maybe he’ll ascend via betabux.

Well i went for that reason from thirld world country to germany but as you guys already said i get no gf not even german female or male friend i'm stucked with my people. İt was so brutal to see that i thought i might have a chance in free west but hell no. I feel like All these beautiful german girls fucking with everyone except me.

Well the "west" is richer with more economic opportunities and less dangerous. I wouldn't want to live in Brazil. It's a dangerous shithole. And there are too many black and brown people there.
Canada is a feminist shithole country that is way different than the USA, even if both countries have the Jewish problem. Jews have more strong arm powers in Canada, while in the USA the fucking Jew knows that if he steps outta line, he gonna get a bullet in his forehead that exits thru his skullcap and into his JAP's rotten pussy!

Canada is very pro women / pro feminism. Any man sub6 going to Canada is going to have a rough wake up call.

Women - especially those living in pozzed cultureless metropolises like Toronto - love to virtue signal about saving the poor savage from himself, but in their social lives (at large, not just sexually) they go for the same old Chad as always.

Ethnic men - you will never be any more than an accessory to them.

If anything, it's westerners who should be thinking about leaving the west if they're not Chad.

If you're white in America it is over. This is if you're not chad or chad lite, of course.

Sweet gibs in general.

I hate the west, I would swap with someone if I was able to keep my wealth there too.