Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't know why I'm nice to people

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★★
I don't know why I am nice to people. I am miserable, many people were assholes to me but I never do anything about it.

I'm a gentleman, of course I'm nice

Same here. I guess im just naturally wired to be kind to people and be non-confrontational. Meanwhile everyone treats me like trash. I wish i had the confidence to fight back, but then theyd only treat me worse.

ur brain's wired to be high inhib. it's a curse.

Same here. I guess im just naturally wired to be kind to people and be non-confrontational. Meanwhile everyone treats me like trash. I wish i had the balls to fight back, but then theyd only treat me worse.
It's called being autistic. Autistic guys are like kids in men's bodies. Not as in they're stupid, but as in they're innocent, kind, naive, and honest. They never grew out of that.

Same here. I guess im just naturally wired to be kind to people and be non-confrontational. Meanwhile everyone treats me like trash. I wish i had the confidence to fight back, but then theyd only treat me worse.
Kinda similar for me. I don’t think I’m usually too nice, but I’m not an asshole for no reason either

It's called being autistic. Autistic guys are like kids in men's bodies. Not as in they're stupid, but as in they're innocent, kind, naive, and honest. They never grew out of that.
Very true :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: you just described me so well. Innocent, kind, honest. I never tell lies, and i always assume that others have good intentions, just like me. Then im met with the cold reality of just how cruel normies are :feelscry::feelsrope:

Very true :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: you just described me so well. Innocent, kind, naive, honest. I never tell lies, and i always assume that others have good intentions, just like me. Then im met with the cold reality of just how cruel normies are :feelscry::feelsrope:
Yeah. I thought everyone else was as nice a guy as me, but I was a fool to believe so. Simply a fool.

But I have also done bad things in my life. I am also a jerk asshole.

i used to be a lot nicer but as the many years of khhv inceldom took its toll i found out that being nice, especially to normies, is gigacucked.

the perennial question

stop being so nice to people it's rude, apologize to them

:feelsrope:

Because they will gang up and lynch us if we are uppity

They're just waiting for a excuse

I don't know why I am nice to people. I am miserable, many people were assholes to me but I never do anything about it.
Its what people low on the dominance hierarchy do. They automatically become meek, subservient, apologetic, and acquiescent to reduce risk of conflict and tension when faced with a social hierarchy in which they're at the bottom. This is a self-preservation strategy because they know they're fated to lose should they become embroiled in a fight. I do this too, even though internally I'm utterly misanthropic and filled with contempt and hate towards all those around me.