Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I dont know why I was banned it was kind of stupid

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
I didnt even brag or have posted much on here, you guys just straight up banned me.

Since I got banned for an unexpected reason I will be discussing this matter on the BBC documentary.

Yet only banned me because something that was previously known about me

I have already said im not or have not able to obtain a relationship or get sex for quite sometime.

Im incel due to female standard's and hypergamy. Well isnt hypergamy and female standards part of the blackpill?

Even in my post, I have not done anything to break the rules, since my last temp ban on feb 20.

So I get banned so randomly and unexpectedly?

Es que eres un perdedor :p

I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me?

Just lol if he thinks Tom would include that on the BBC doc.

just post other users ban appeals to postmaxx theory

So did you had sex 30+ times? :feelstrash:

cfm has been, the most retarded user in this sites history . easily

That's 30 more than I've had.

Catfishman is a Chad.

catcuckman was such an autist lol. probably the most autistic person on this site

I have no words

you have over 30 warnings, and 10+ of them have been for bragging

you virgin shame and brag about your supposed 35 girls you've had sex with, but you're still making threads claiming "I honestly hate being incel, I wish to ascend but cant." so no, this isn't 'random and unexpected', this is you being banned for being a larping retard

you virgin shame and brag about your supposed 35 girls you've had sex with, but you're still making threads claiming "I honestly hate being incel, I wish to ascend but cant." so no, this isn't 'random and unexpected', this is you being banned for being a larping retard
Untitled

YO WTF IS UP WITH THESE NECROS?

I can't tell if this is stupidity or not.
It was a joke post about this.

And you're double as dumb as not following.