Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't know why I find chivalrous, white-knight behavior so enraging

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
Today I was buying groceries, and a couple was walking out at the same time I was. He was carrying the bags of course, while the foid was empty handed. They walk to the car, and he opens the car door for her.
It's not the first time I've seen shit like this, and apparently it's common, but it seems so stupid to me. She has fucking hands.

Because these are the people that will turn on you if you dare speak up to a foid, these are the people that will betray you for a foid you just met. These are the people that make laws to oppress men and support wahmen. White Knights are #1 enemy of all real men and extermination of all White Knights is necessary for peace.

Based. Can't help but agree that in a post-'equality' world, they should do this stuff themselves.

I had one of these 'empowered' bitches roll her eyes and mutter "so sexist" to me in college as a result of my holding a door for her. Last time I ever did that.

because its cuckholdry

Its disgusting

Because these are the people that will turn on you if you dare speak up to a foid, these are the people that will betray you for a foid you just met. These are the people that make laws to oppress men and support wahmen. White Knights are #1 enemy of all real men and extermination of all White Knights is necessary for peace.

Sir Isaac Newton tier IQ. It's the fact that these people are militant foid worshippers who shill for any measure that will result in more misandry. And in the back of their minds is the desire that mlady will give them a crumb of pussy. It's disgusting
Jihadi

It's pretty pathetic that we can't control our urges. I bet most people did indeed have these simp tendencies at one point in their life

simps trigger a primal rage in me, its so pathetic
It's pretty pathetic that we can't control our urges. I bet most people did indeed have these simp tendencies at one point in their life
no I didnt