Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I don't know where to go or what to do for retirement

Suigin Trismegistus

Suigin Trismegistus

Schizoidcel
★★
At some point I'm going to say enough is enough and put in my two weeks notice. Finally, no more work, just a life of leisurely pursuits and copes. Thing is, I don't belong anywhere. I'm a schizoid, which is giga-high inhib.

Do I go to beach resort in the tropics and lurk in the shade of a tree sipping pina coladas?
Do I go to a small town and live in a hillside shack on the outskirts cooking up moonshine?
Do I get a one-way ticket to mars and live solo in a tunnel where I can kick rocks?

I'm spending the next ten years strictly saving for retirement and most likely move to SEA. I already have over $100k in cash plus a house and some cars to sell.

I'm spending the next ten years strictly saving for retirement and most likely move to SEA. I already have over $100k in cash plus a house and some cars to sell.
What will you do in SEA though? Attempt to ascend?

Just live my days out in peace.
See, that's what I tell myself. But what does living days out in peace actually translate to?

Sipping pina coladas. Cooking up moonshine. Kicking rocks.

There's gotta be something better.

See, that's what I tell myself. But what does living days out in peace actually translate to?

Sipping pina coladas. Cooking up moonshine. Kicking rocks.

There's gotta be something better.
To me it's just watching TV, video games, on a good day go to the beach. Try to keep stress to a minimal.

To me it's just watching TV, video games, on a good day go to the beach. Try to keep stress to a minimal.
TV is for goy cattle and video games are fucking boring when you're 40.