Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I dont know where to go from here

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
im 22 and zero career all I can get are shit minimum wage jobs i feel like im jumping into a black hole

Live with parents and save up enough to visit hookers a few times a year.

Maybe wageslave for a few years until you make enough money to buy a cottage in the countryside and live off the grid. Learn to grow crops. Buy some chickens and eat their eggs. I don't know. I'd be as independent as possible.

With incel tier looks and low IQ you just rolled horribly for this character.

Once I started believing that we will be able to re-roll, I thought I would just want to kill myself to re-roll right away.

But actually it makes living not so bad, like I don't have to be in a rush to re-roll. Today I ordered Taiwanese fruit tea like they blend up fruits and I like the slush fruit/tea mixes.

With incel tier looks and low IQ you just rolled horribly for this character.

Once I started believing that we will be able to re-roll, I thought I would just want to kill myself to re-roll right away.

But actually it makes living not so bad, like I don't have to be in a rush to re-roll. Today I ordered Taiwanese fruit tea like they blend up fruits and I like the slush fruit/tea mixes.
Sounds good
im 22 and zero career all I can get are shit minimum wage jobs i feel like im jumping into a black hole
Same and I start shaking when I’m around people,I really wanna do nothing at all

Sounds good

Same and I start shaking when I’m around people,I really wanna do nothing at all

Ya these ricecels its amazing these drinks. One tea I got it had chopped up apples, oranges and other pulp in it.

Drinking this stuff and eating the fruits I'm not even hungry. Whereas in burgerland usually we would be getting a burger and fries loaded with fat.

Save everything you can and invest or find ways to make passive income.

If you didn't get the v'axe then you can go scavenging during the great culling of humanity.