Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't know what Zesto was expecting.

I can easily imagine him spouting random japanese words that he has heard from anime in the middle of the street like a fucking retard expecting to impress some gookfoids that are just too busy browsing their phones and texting Chang.

No one should be missing that weeb fag, he would constantly be on here shitting up the boards, so glad he's gone.

He was a trucel tho ngl, I saw his pics, he looks a MtF trap in the process of transitioning and his chin was so recessed that his lips cast a shadow over it making it look like he's got a soulpatch.

He deluded himself in order to cope.

Can someone explain wtf is going on and wth happened to @Zesto, I need a status report, is he MIA?

He is truecel tier, legit ogre for him. rope time tbh

There is no theory for your face

Can someone explain wtf is going on and wth happened to @Zesto, I need a status report, is he MIA?
His Japan trip should be over, but he has vanished from the incelosphere so who knows if it went well or not