Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I dont know what to say, just read this

• Thread starter Deleted member 18975
  • Start date
Deleted member 18975

Deleted member 18975

Banned
-
EYNBxSFWsAIKqv8

I feel that way about disabled females.

brutal read tbh, this is what they think of us

Notice how she groups manletism, lack of jaw, or ugly nose in the same category of being in a wheelchair as physical defects.

Manletism is a disease and there is no cure, its ogre

[Suicidefuel]

and those fkin femoids keep denying it :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Notice how she groups manletism, lack of jaw, or ugly nose in the same category of being in a wheelchair as physical defects.
I’ve got a very big nose as well. Truly over tbh

Well she feels appropiate

"I feel like a terrible person" in the end of the post lmao
Indeed, you are a terrible person

What can i say, AWALT.

She is a terrible person.

This confirms a pet theory of mine.

Women are not just attracted by Chad, they are positively repulsed by unattractive men, in a way men can't comprehend unless they compare this repulsion to what we can feel about bugs, snakes or other gross things.

My pet theory is that it's due to how dangerous pregnancy is for our species. If a man has a large mutation load, his sperm is more likely to cause a defective pregnancy and thus complications during childbirth, which can literally kill the mother.

Sex is an actual matter of life or death for women, at least it used to be before modern medicine. Women have thus evolved to not let men with high mutation load impregnate them easily.

I wish I knew Greek so I could find the word for it. If koinophilia means "attraction for the common" maybe there is "asynithophobia" for "fear of the uncommon" (I looked up the word for uncommon).

I also think this tendency is in evolutionary conflict with an other tendency men have to have very distinctive facial features, as being easily identifiable is crucial for social organizations.

Last edited: