Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't know what to do

weaselbomber

weaselbomber

ROKE UP IN THE WRONG HOOD
★★★★★
There is nothing good about me staying alive. There is no reason for me to carry on, but I'm too afraid to ropemaxx. I'm like a piece of shit floating in the ocean. I'm just decaying and looking as time passes as opportunities slip by. And it's all my fault. It's my fault I'm such a faggot retarded loser It might not be my fault that I don't have a girlfriend, but the rest is down to me. It fucking sucks being worthless. It sucks even more being aware of what I am. I wish I got ran over by a car. If I had access to guns I don't think I would be here anymore. I have no idea how to get out of this mental hole. I think I've given up on myself

48265.jpg

we are on the same boat, hmm in doubt coom I guess?

There's no joy in anything. I don't think what I do can be called living. I really wish I had a gun

There is nothing good about me staying alive. There is no reason for me to carry on, but I'm too afraid to ropemaxx. I'm like a piece of shit floating in the ocean. I'm just decaying and looking as time passes as opportunities slip by. And it's all my fault. It's my fault I'm such a faggot retarded loser It might not be my fault that I don't have a girlfriend, but the rest is down to me. It fucking sucks being worthless. It sucks even more being aware of what I am. I wish I got ran over by a car. If I had access to guns I don't think I would be here anymore. I have no idea how to get out of this mental hole. I think I've given up on myself
just save up for a gun or just rot for the rest of your days

Rope on valentines day, I plan to rope on vaLentines day as well.