Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i dont know what to do

landlessincel

landlessincel

Recruit
★★★★
i feel like a piece of shit everything feels wrong and i fapped again. Ive nothing and i cant think of anything nice what the fuck am i supposed to do. Do we really live to suffer, im so nervous rn, i think its the fucking coffee dirty slave drug

Absolutely over for coffeecels. Avoid the caffinated jew like the plague. Makes me piss every 5 minutes and makes me feel like I'm going to have a heart attack.

If you don't know what to do...
Then do nothing!

Believe me. It's better than doing the wrong thing.

And cut down on the coffee!

t
Absolutely over for coffeecels. Avoid the caffinated jew like the plague. Makes me piss every 5 minutes and makes me feel like I'm going to have a heart attack.
The older i get the less i can stand the stuff!

Go outside and get some fresh air. Go into nature if there is any around you. Realize you can be productive and make an effort. Also, cope.

Its ok..i know the feeling...belive me just cope :feelstrash: :feelsrope:

dick in pussy would be fun tbh

i feel like a piece of shit everything feels wrong and i fapped again. Ive nothing and i cant think of anything nice what the fuck am i supposed to do. Do we really live to suffer, im so nervous rn, i think its the fucking coffee dirty slave drug

Its normal its what every incel goes through.

Do we really live to suffer
Yes.
Enough is enough.
31061 460f566d454d4f4cf7c8de1bb9061704