Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I dont know what to do, anyone can help me????

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
I feel so fucking betryaed by society

Urologists and endocrinologists are matriarchal ignorant fucks

I have a fucking Syndrome which absolutely proves that my hormonal profile is totall feminized and fucked up, i fulfill every physical indicator of a Hypogonadal patient

BUT UROLOGISTS IN GERMANY STILL DONT GIVE A FUCK!!!

Take a look at my blood Levels: (my blood Levels after ive trained 2 years like a beast in the gym with optimal nutrition and sleep, but i still havent gained any muscle)

According to several urologists and endocrinologists, These blood Levels are totally normal for a 18 year old…..

Despite the fact that it's not even possible to be halfways fertile with such low FSH and LH Levels!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FSH 1.1 IE/I
LH 3.6 IE/I
Prolactin 7.56 ng/ml
estradiol 24.9 ng/l

Testosterone complete 302.1 ng/dl

Unironically, every urologist/endocrinologists told me that my genitals are definitely to small

Everyone of them also told me that my fat proportions are abnormally feminine and that my red blood cell Count is extremely low

Do any of you guys know any source where i can get any help? I wont get in help in Germany, thats for sure (and probably also not somewhere else in the western world)

I cannot get Hormones, Steroid Shops are mostly faked and i dont Risk injecting fake T

Nofap will definitely help but you should keep trying for hormone replacement

This society has become super cucked

What’s your free testosterone?

And your sex hormone binding globulin?

Last edited:
What’s your free testosterone?

And your sex hormone binding globulin?

95% of endocrinologists in Germany dont even have Access to the Right equiptment to measure that (NOT kidding)

95% of endocrinologists in Germany dont even have Access to the Right equiptment to measure that (NOT kidding)
That’s honestly fucking retarded. Testosterone complete doesn’t mean jack shit by itself. You need the those other two measurements.

Idk man. Maybe find an endocrinologist whose willing to measure everything. Maybe also start exaggerating about how horrible you feel. Say whatever you need to say. Like how you took steroids or something and it made you feel better.

Whatever you need you could probably get shipped to Germany

Say you want change gender from man to man

You can get testosterone easily on the internet..creams which are expensive or injectables from body building forums or darknet..

As long as you know what you are doing and can get blood tests done.

It's much easier here in the states to shop doctors as long as you have money..

Maybe try a water distilling maschine. I'm going to buy one later in the year.

You come accross as high T in your posts tbh.

Don't do NoFap, but at least limit it to 2-3 times a week, exercise and stop eating shit.
Won't help you with inceldom but certainly will improve your health and should help with T
Say you want change gender from man to man
Last resort :feelskek:

You can get anything in America if you have the money and the right doctor.

Germany is a low iq country tbh they are cucks they give to many rights to women..