Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I don't know what to do anymore

• Thread starter PleaseDontWakeMe
  • Start date
PleaseDontWakeMe

PleaseDontWakeMe

Banned
-
I'm currently gymmaxing, and working on getting more finances in hopes to ascend. So far I've received a crushing defeat on tinder. Next year I turn 30 and I can't see myself anything but being dead after committing suicide some way. The only reason I'm not dead is because I had failed suicide attempts and I'm trying to exhaust every possible option before I end it. Some of you might hate me for this but I don't think I can live without foids in my life. Once my mother expires, I'm definitely out. What's going to happen between 30 and then?

I'm not angry at girls for wanting to fcuk Chad but it's like damn nobody even wants to acknowledge the problem. They find any villain like behaviour on her to antagonize incels. But if you actually bring up your issues without being an antagonist, they act like you don't exist. It seems no normies care. I could rope tomorrow and no normies outside my family would care. The only way people would care about my death is if I took some normies with me.

Seeing posts like this don't help Fair enough it's their choice to sleep with who they want but she shows no concern for his hell like celibate life. In mazlows hierarchy of needs sex is there as a need. Denying a man of sex is like leaving a man hungry while keeping him alive somehow.

Sometimes I think the only way to get people to do anything about inceldom is to ER even if they don't respond in a way i'd like. I'm living dead already, and going to die so I can do whatever I want.

evertime i hear the word "entitled" i wanna scream in anger

LOL I don't believe have of these "incel encounters" stories on reddit. No one is that autistic

Fair enough it's their choice to sleep with who they want

Let them sleep with whoever they want and there are big consequences for society.

LOL I don't believe have of these "incel encounters" stories on reddit. No one is that autistic
Let them sleep with whoever they want and there are big consequences for society.
Yes the consequences are coming :feelsree:

is it more annoying than huckle buck
It is more annoying than the huckle buck maxxing killer clowns from the outer space, my friend.

hope u can find peace eventually OP

But do you hit the gym brutally?
I have only been back in there for a few weeks but it's the only thing that's providing any relief at the moment. I'm beginning to do more and more at the gym.