Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't know what life is for

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29
★★
There is nothing in this world that I know of that is not dictated by initial configurations.

Everything seems to be scripted already, It seems like everyone is just living and things are happening to them, the normie has his first kiss before he even reaches adolescence, and that is natural for him, even thugmaxxers were trained in this way in childhood, they won't accept you among them if you're a stranger who doesn't seem to have much experience.
Most geniuses come from rich or middle class families in civilized countries, they study in good schools and even those who are not show signs of intellectual superiority from a young age.

I don't know if I had a very good script or what happened but my life was just a failure

Why do I have to go through so much struggle to get the basics in life? Why didn't things just happen for me?

I really don't know what life is for me, there's nothing here for me, they left me nothing

From afar I don't know why I still have a connection with things and why i still feel fear, if I have nothing to lose and the world has nothing to offer me

Christians= love the lord your god with all your heart, all your soul and your mind and love your neighbor as yourself. :feelsthink:

Hedonists + @NIGGER ON NEETBUX = life is about people just wanna fuuuck!:feelshaha:

Buddhists= life is about escaping pain/desire and reaching Nirvana :feelshehe:

Nirvana fans= life is about discovering lost Nirvana tracks :society:

Muslims/sandcels= life is about following the will of Allah, dying and obtaining the fabled 72 virgins so ultimately bobs n’ vagene Saar. :feelshaha: :foidSoy:

Ultimately it’s a damn choose your own adventure novel. :feelsUnreal: