Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don’t know what I’ll do if I never get married or have children or a gf, if my life goes down that route.

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Officer
★★
I have far too many mental health problems at 24. I’m a highly sensitive person, and I literally cannot control my emotions. I’m very clumsy and lack common sense. I think vaccinations caused this in me, as well as Asperger’s. At this point, I’d rather just live on welfare forever than work an exhausting 9-5 with so many problems.

I’m trying to improve my life, but idk if I’ll be able to. And I really wonder, what would I do for the rest of my life if I never get married or have children or have a girlfriend? Do any of y’all ever ask yourselves this?

Personally, I think I’ll just focus on getting a STEM career, or also creating and spreading online right-wing content for money. Twitter and YouTube seem like great ways for this, and I already have a Twitter account for this.

Last edited:
looks like ur running out of "it is what it is"

why do you want kids? if you do get kids pls make sure that your wive will compensate for the failos so your child doesn't have to suffer

why do you want kids? if you do get kids pls make sure that your wive will compensate for the failos so your child doesn't have to suffer
The main reason I’m incel is because of my high sensitivity, so I think that’s the only problem really