Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I dont know what book to read

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
I want to read a book but I dont know wich one so I dont read. I havent read in months because I cant decide.

Last edited:
For some odd reason, I've never seen you before... :feelshehe:

But I don't read many books/watch many TV shows or movies, unfortunately; so I can't recommend you many. :feelsjuice:

Though I do remember an interesting read about Ebola-type viruses and their efforts; I forgot its name. :feelsUgh:

9884A838 2205 4E38 88A3 02BF8086470C
A0D1111C F16C 4507 9EC4 7A7054AF936C

looks interesting ngl
For some odd reason, I've never seen you before... :feelshehe:

But I don't read many books/watch many TV shows or movies, unfortunately; so I can't recommend you many. :feelsjuice:

Though I do remember an interesting read about Ebola-type viruses and their efforts; I forgot its name. :feelsUgh:
I was really active, but I stopped posting around the start of 2021. I comeback every once in a while. Newfags dont know me.

Reading books is soy and low t, you should be in the gym lifting books

The soul of a new machine    book cover

From the Wiki page:

"The Soul of a New Machine is a non-fiction book written by Tracy Kidder and published in 1981. It chronicles the experiences of a computer engineering team racing to design a next-generation computer at a blistering pace under tremendous pressure. The machine was launched in 1980 as the Data General Eclipse MV/8000."

Lolita, Aku no Hana