Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I dont know my family, my parents are strangers.

PURE ANUS

PURE ANUS

step on me like a piece of poop, fucking kill me
My parents are strangers,
the only good things ive inherited is perma rotting. my mom usually rots from morning to night on her off days, watching global politics and playing a car sorting game.
My dad is never home, only to watch a movie at night to then sleep.
I've rotted uncontested for 3 years.
I fucking hate my life so much :feelshaha::feelsrope:

i told my mother we're a pig family, they're strangers, all they do is to pay me for living.
She responded " and all i do is work for ungrateful kids"
Then i said "well thats my future, to work for nothing"

I really wanted to say to her, that she should do a great vendetta and pour cyanide in our food to kill the entire family.
i read on the bible, in the inspiration section that this guy was planning to kill his family with his wife, but they turned to god.

Also i was litteraly suicidal after watching public executions, ukraine executions, so i decided to ignore her when i went to the toilet, completely pale.
She started raging and calling me an ungrateful kid.
sometimes i wish i could just watch her from hell after i suicided.
i dont hate her that much, she's just a stranger. and im a stranger to myself.

-edit im drinking a yummy berry vitamin c water drink, very yummy, lifefuel

My parents are strangers,
the only good things ive inherited is perma rotting. my mom usually rots from morning to night on her off days, watching global politics and playing a car sorting game.
My dad is never home, only to watch a movie at night to then sleep.
I've rotted uncontested for 3 years.
I fucking hate my life so much :feelshaha::feelsrope:

i told my mother we're a pig family, they're strangers, all they do is to pay me for living.
She responded " and all i do is work for ungrateful kids"
Then i said "well thats my future, to work for nothing"

I really wanted to say to her, that she should do a great vendetta and pour cyanide in our food to kill the entire family.
i read on the bible, in the inspiration section that this guy was planning to kill his family with his wife, but they turned to god.

Also i was litteraly suicidal after watching public executions, ukraine executions, so i decided to ignore her when i went to the toilet, completely pale.
She started raging and calling me an ungrateful kid.
sometimes i wish i could just watch her from hell after i suicided.
i dont hate her that much, she's just a stranger. and im a stranger to myself.

-edit im drinking a yummy berry vitamin c water drink, very yummy, lifefuel
ONLY UDERSTAND PURE ANUS

i used to cry every birthday as a kid, i just felt so fucking lonely. We've never cleberated a proper christmas, never been read anything. Ive been on my own since i was born.
A man wihtout purpose, spoiled.
My mom used to tell me as a kid she would hang herself in her store, or she would kill all my fishes.
I have 10,000 hours clocked into a runescape knockoff, and i stopped playing it was 15 yr old.
ive been rotting for as long as i know, my entire life.
not done anything properly. floating.
i dont exist. i dont know my parents. im nothing
i dont know my face.

Urban tragedies
It's the same nature as the song stan by eminem

The normal thing would be for you to be grateful to your parents for giving food to you and looking for ways to develop as a person, but since we are blackpill, all we can do is kill ourselves.

Last edited:
i used to cry every birthday as a kid, i just felt so fucking lonely. We've never cleberated a proper christmas, never been read anything. Ive been on my own since i was born.
My mom used to tell me as a kid she would hang herself in her store, or she would kill all my fishes.
I have 10,000 hours clocked into a runescape knockoff, and i stopped playing it was 15 yr old.
i dont know my face.
The family pill is so real. I've seen literal chads who get fucked because their family and socioeconomic status was shit.

I've seen literal chads who get fucked because their family and socioeconomic status was shit.
probably in some war torn country but not anywhere else

Sad shit bro. );

The family pill is so real. I've seen literal chads who get fucked because their family and socioeconomic status was shit.
my socioeconomic stance was too good, but it was never channeled into anything.

you will own nothing and u will be happy is the slogan for 2030. enjoy ur time till then

i dont know my face.
Incel trait all your birthday photos was just you