Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't know if this is the place for this, but I'm selling a 2018 MacBook Pro 15" if anybody wants one.

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Better incel than jestermaxxing for scraps
★★★★★
perfect condition. barely used. I got it for work then realized I don't need it, I can just use my iPad.. so its been sitting around for months collecting dust.. it's the base model 15" 2.2ghz 256gb, space gray that came out I think in July of 2018.. its the current model.. I paid $2600 IIRC including tax.. PM if interested

also MacBook is NTmaxxing.. nothing like sitting in Starbucks on your MacBook with your AirPods in your ears drinking the latest trendiest coffee.

also MacBook is NTmaxxing.. nothing like sitting in Starbucks on your MacBook with your AirPods in your ears drinking the latest trendiest coffee.
wear supreme and have a Gillette glued to your chin too. Cloutmaxxing.

I might be interested if it's under four figures, because I need a laptop for college right now. However I need to wait to acquire currency.
Nahhh not under 4 figures.. it’s basically new.. maybe something like 1700$ though

Ah... Something that we can upload our daily vlogs with while cruising down Santa Barbara

I guess you will get the best price on ebay.

thats probaly the worst place but k gl.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back