Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't know if it's autism or what else

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
Well, I'm 27 and I have certified OCD and an my IQ is certified low ( no jokes ).
I had problems in high school in scientific subjects.
I have good verbal skills and I'm self aware unfortunately.
BTW I have an OCD about grooming and some years ago I made a lot of mistakes because I kept cutting my hair to 0 mm everyday for 1 hr straight or I had the weirdest haircut ever.
My head shape is similar to Tyler 1 with kinky coarse hair + nw2 with receding temples.
I went to school with a buzzcut where I left some completely bald spots on my head.
I tried to cope by gymcelling but people probably took me like I was just an autist.
I used to check myself in the mirror very often and I was always with my biceps flexed/pushed on my body to make it look bigger.
My peers treat me actually like a butt of jokes, irl I'm like George Mcfly ( very passive) and I come off as nice/naive guy.
People often talk to me like they would talk to a baby.

I worked as waiter and I had problems processing infos; also I made a lot of mistake because I'm uncoordinated/goofy.
People told me I'm.always disconnected and I zone out very often thinking about conversations exc.
Sometimes I daydream and laugh/smile and people look at me like a weirdo.
In the past I even had some nervous unstoppable laughter for like 30 minutes, like I was having a seizure.
Sometimes at home when I'm excured about something I have mania episodes where I run for some seconds, similar to zoomies that animals have. Keep in mind this happens only at home with no people watching.
People used to tell me when I talk sometimes I stop mid sentence or it seems like I can't complete the sentence.
Also small talk is a problem because I'm not quick on my feet and I take too much time to reply ( and often come as awkward too ).

At 27 I have no idea how I can help myself

I don't know, i'm an autist with a certified low IQ too. ItS over.

Luckily, you posted this here instead of on sites like Quora or Reddit, They would of just told you that IQ doesn't matter, or that it's fake. I've been trying been to cope with being low iq too, but all I find are bluepilled answers.

Luckily, you posted this here instead of on sites like Quora or Reddit, They would of just told you that IQ doesn't matter, or that it's fake. I've been trying been to cope with being low iq too, but all I find are bluepilled answers.
Its over for LowIQCels