Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I dont know If its a good Idea to make this thread!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I had a dream yesterday that really shocked me. It made me suicidical and very emotional even tho I'm not emotional at all.
So I had a dream about raping my mom.
It was a very unpleasent dream I was full of sweat when I woke up and felt like shit all day. Bros I feel really bad that I dreamed that. The only women I care about and love is my mom and to see myself raping her (in the dream) really destroyed me. I cant stop thinking of this horrible event. I cant take it anymore its just too much. All this sexual frustation fucked my mind up.

This video helps me with coping even tho I'm not a christian:

Jfl if you're not Oedipusmaxxing in 2019...
Serious tho im sorry to hear about your dream. You have no control over them tho and it was probably just a random thought.

Jfl if you're not Oedipusmaxxing in 2019...
Serious tho im sorry to hear about your dream. You have no control over them tho and it was probably just a random thought.
Bro I normally make jokes about everything but not with this topic its just too much

You probably don’t find your own mom attractive in that type of way. Dreams are just very fucked up sometimes though.

too based for me

btw, you should really try osrs

You probably don’t find your own mom attractive in that type of way. Dreams are just very fucked up sometimes though.
Yes but this was the most fucked up thing I dreamed.

Bro listen to Dance With The Devil by Immortal Tech. It's a song about this dude accidentally raping his mom and then killing himself after

Bro listen to Dance With The Devil by Immortal Tech. It's a song about this dude accidentally raping his mom and then killing himself after
Bro I know that song its one of my favourites and I instantly thought of it and the guy jumped from a Building and killed himself I had the urge to do it too.

Bro I know that song its one of my favourites and I instantly thought of it and the guy jumped from a Building and killed himself I had the urge to do it too.

Damn bro. But honestly, we can't control what we dream and dreams are random as fuck. So, I doubt there's any subconscious urge in you to do anything like that with your mom. All is good bro. Just frustrated sexually like all of us

I also had a dream where i fucked my mom,felt disguisted afterwards:feelswhat:

Watch IT make fun of this.

my mom is too ugly so i dont have to deal with shit like that, if she was decent looking then i would have already fucked her

Damn bro. But honestly, we can't control what we dream and dreams are random as fuck. So, I doubt there's any subconscious urge in you to do anything like that with your mom. All is good bro. Just frustrated sexually like all of us
Yeah I just see her as my loving mom. Nothing sexual. I know its random but still hit me hard

Heard that song, still gives me the chills

ah another listener of this guy. I like him as well

Its cucktears faggots getting ready to screenshot this and put it on Reddit

Its cucktears faggots getting ready to screenshot this and put it on Reddit
I hate these cucks. They will probably say muh these inkels want to fuck their own mothers now teehee
69 now

You shouldn't feel bad/guilty about your dream - you can't control it. You're horny/sexually frustrated and you're probably fantasising about having sex during the day. Also, you've maybe had a conversation with your mother or something and you're thinking of that. When you're asleep, your brain is still processing these thoughts, and in dreams thoughts overlap to produce complicated scenarios, so this is most likely what's happened in your dream.

Especially with influencing factors.