Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I don't know if I can take it anymore

TheGambler2

TheGambler2

I am not a player. I am just a spectator
★★
Just woke up from long sleep.It's 3 am here.I normally consider myself a good copemaxxer,with my copes I can ignore the sorroundings.But dreams are often the ultimate reality check.Just dreamt that a friend of mine(he is more on a normie side,but is also not having it easy) roped because life is too difficult..Also in the same dream a JB approached me in some party and we started kissing.It's so brutal..The Agepill,the blackpill...Why can't the bluepill be the law in this world..Why can only Chads get such a privilege,and all women are disloyal...Why can't every man get a love of his life at young age to spend life with..I'm feeling very sad and suicidal at the moment and don't know how long I will be able to cope.Dreams like these reduce my life expectancy by a lot.:feelscry::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Reading this I’m glad I never have any sex dreams, or at least realistic ones

Pray you don't get one boyo, you don't understand the despair you feel when you wake up

Im glad i never get any dreams

even chads cant get a bitch to be loyal, even one 4 points below him. every westernized country needs to be destroyed

I wonder if it’s a physical flaw in foids brains or just from a lifetime of getting everything handed to them

Im glad i never get any dreams
You are very lucky
even chads cant get a bitch to be loyal, even one 4 points below him. every westernized country needs to be destroyed
we need to kill off the cucks and put based people in the leader spots.
I wonder if it’s a physical flaw in foids brains or just from a lifetime of getting everything handed to them
They are programmed to always go for best genetics without any loyalty.Just that previous generations managed to keep them in check by limiting their rights and freedom.That's the only way you can keep the society running,and with it's current state the collapse is near.

I barely get dreams anymore. The nostalgiapill is the worst, and of course my mind focuses on the negatives only. I'm full of regrets these days

I hate dreaming, i never remember my dreams unless they are nightmares which happen frequently.

Pray you don't get one boyo, you don't understand the despair you feel when you wake up
It’s happened before but I initiate it most of the time. In the outside world the things I do in my dream could be considered rape