Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i dont know if i can go on with this boring ass life

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i hate this self draining life which nothing amazing happens to me whatsoever whereas other people around me have one of their best lives ever and i am rotting all alone 24/7 life is unfair and i blame it for giving me the worst face ever and a mental illness which is loneliness and depression you wont believe me that i stay on this site 24/7 because without it i wouId be rotting even worse than now

0C6C68BD 7DB9 40C0 B455 4F48105204FE

I feel your pain dog, it's kind of stupid. A toilet friend invited me over to her house but I deliberately stayed here so I can be on this site because I'm sick of being an emotional tampon constantly hearing her complain about her boyfriend, yet to me it just sounds like a millionaire complaining about how much money they have. :lasereyes: I genuinely can't stand this life anymore, I'm slowly giving up more and more every day.

Knowing that there are others in the same situation as me makes me feel like I don't have the shittest life in the world, that there are others behind closed doors suffering the same pain I'm suffering from, experiencing the same loneliness I'm suffering from. :feelsbadman:

You're a great addition to this site by the way, wonderful posts. :feelsokman:

You're a great addition to this site by the way, wonderful posts. :feelsokman:
thanks brocel i like to share my expeirences with other fellow brocels because we all suffer from this fucked up life

I feel your pain dog, it's kind of stupid. A toilet friend invited me over to her house but I deliberately stayed here so I can be on this site because I'm sick of being an emotional tampon constantly hearing her complain about her boyfriend, yet to me it just sounds like a millionaire complaining about how much money they have. :lasereyes: I genuinely can't stand this life anymore, I'm slowly giving up more and more every day.

Knowing that there are others in the same situation as me makes me feel like I don't have the shittest life in the world, that there are others behind closed doors suffering the same pain I'm suffering from, experiencing the same loneliness I'm suffering from. :feelsbadman:
yeah its good that u didnt meet her because she litreally has everything and life and still complaining while we rot and have it way much worse than her

You're postmaxxing is insane. That shows your pain

End this friendship. It's not worth it.

This site is a great cope, I realized that after requesting a ban. I can feel your pain brocel :feelsokman: somedays I think of roping, though those feelings usually peak in the morning and afternoon, around when I head to bed. One of these days I may actually go through with it and swallow my benadryl. Sometimes I use to help me sleep, once I man up I will use it and never awake. Actually right now I will take some to nap. :feelscomfy:
ok have a good nap but i dont want you to rope because you are a very good person with ur good threads

Truecel lifestyle is NOT "Life". No relationships, no human connections, being invisible, having no talents, and just coping with media (escapism)

To be honest, the most reasonable thing sometimes seems to just rope

Truecel lifestyle is NOT "Life". No relationships, no human connections, being invisible, having no talents, and just coping with media (escapism)

To be honest, the most reasonable thing sometimes seems to just rope
u right dude there is no point in living but i am too afraid to pull it of lol

Every day just bleeds into the next, and nothing feels like it is changing for the better

I feel the same, and the thought of working full time in a society that deprives me of all my desires frightens me. You’re younger than me, and I can tell you that your body and mind are now in a very desperate state, your personality is developing, but you have no social contacts, so you might lose touch and not improve your character. Your body and your sexuality desires both beauty and tenderness which is a very intimate desire that makes you vulnerable.
It is good to have a safe space like this, and I like that you use the space for venting, not for rageful hate towards women we all desire.
I might just recommend therapy to you, not because I think a perfect character is going to turn an incel to a sexhaver, but because it sucks to let inceldom destroy your future, which might be betabux if everything goes fine.

When I was your age, I was still bluepilled and had to contain my anger because I didn’t knew about nature, it kept me going, but in a wrong assumption of hope. You my friend know how it works, you should use this to your advantage, don’t let yourself be cucked, go to therapy, even in a hospital, and then work on your future. You might most certainly not get a young female, but in the end they have to betabux at some point.

Stay strong and stay true.:yes:

i hate this self draining life which nothing amazing happens to me whatsoever whereas other people around me have one of their best lives ever and i am rotting all alone 24/7 life is unfair and i blame it for giving me the worst face ever and a mental illness which is loneliness and depression you wont believe me that i stay on this site 24/7 because without it i wouId be rotting even worse than now
Same

I really hate it though when I'm rotting on my bed enjoying sleep, staring at the ceiling, looking at Youtube but suddenly my fucking stomach starts to get aggressively hungry with me and im forced to go outside and walk to the store in order to get food, which is a huge energy draining task in and of itself for me :feelsbadman::reeeeee:

Same

I really hate it though when I'm rotting on my bed enjoying sleep, staring at the ceiling, looking at Youtube but suddenly my fucking stomach starts to get aggressively hungry with me and im forced to go outside and walk to the store in order to get food, which is a huge energy draining task in and of itself for me :feelsbadman::reeeeee:
yeah everything is draining ngl:cryfeels::cryfeels:

Your literally choosing to suffer buy not try drugs, why do you think people use them?
yeah i understand what you are saying but put urself in my situation first i dont have the money second if my parents find out i am fucked

This site is a great cope, I realized that after requesting a ban. I can feel your pain brocel :feelsokman: somedays I think of roping, though those feelings usually peak in the morning and afternoon, around when I head to bed. One of these days I may actually go through with it and swallow my benadryl. Sometimes I use to help me sleep, once I man up I will use it and never awake. Actually right now I will take some to nap. :feelscomfy:
Sounds good to have it ready

I'm thinking how it wil affect my family
seems like It could ruin their lives

It's 20 bucks, part of the reason of your inceldom is your fear of your parents/consequences. I have a dispersary abvouple blocks from my house. It's legal, your can smoke it outside, and you can't get arrested.
And weed helps you access your (most probably) suppressed intuition and honest thoughts about life.

Suffering from a mental illness sucks. Just messes you up and I'm speaking from experience.

key a hot girl's sports car, you'll feel slightly better

yh try this when im 27 and doing nothing

idk

feels like shit tbh