Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't know if I belong here

Tallcel

Tallcel

Admiral
★★★★★
I don't hate women. I have never had sex with one but otherwise they have really done me no harm. It sux that animal (yes humans are animals) sexual attraction is the way it is but at least I can take solace that some elephant with a 3 foot dong is incel like me since an elephant foid denied him. There is no god btw. If there was one it would be female and would ensure every foid had sex while only attractive males dump their big loads in foid holes

If you are involuntarily celibate you belong here.

Patriarchy is a cope. Men realized foid nature and rrstricted them so it could be more fair. Eugenically that backfired since more of us could have had back to back chad ancestors
If you are involuntarily celibate you belong here.
I sure as hell didn't sign up to be a virgin.

Same man. So you belong here just like me. :feelsbadman::feelsrope:
Thanks. Just drinking myself to death (hopefully) and wishing there were more boards like this. Fuck. I never went to a high school or college party since I'm "retarded" ( 130 IQ). Fuck the world but I like most people here. I just don't like the height shamers. Height has done NOTHING for me

No he doesn't, his name clearly states he is a fakecel
Fuck you. Btw I made that handle to show that height is BULLSHIT and 6' chads will slay over 6'7" retard autistic fux

I hear r/IncelsWithoutBalls is a good place for people like you
Cope face > height.

That's pretty gay ngl
U would know about being gay. I hope I don't get banned for being drunk but evidently a foid loses all accountability once alcohol hits her lips.
F M L

Patriarchy is a cope. Men realized foid nature and rrstricted them so it could be more fair. Eugenically that backfired since more of us could have had back to back chad ancestors

I sure as hell didn't sign up to be a virgin.
The 80/20 rule states that only 20% of men are attractive to foids. Even if we were all chads, foids would only chase gigachads and hyperchads. Patriarchy did what it was supposed to, breed higher IQ males to build civilization.

U would know about being gay. I hope I don't get banned for being drunk but evidently a foid loses all accountability once alcohol hits her lips.
F M L
"Itz rayp since my alcohol level was 0.00000000000000000001%!"
The 80/20 rule states that only 20% of men are attractive to foids. Even if we were all chads, foids would only chase gigachads and hyperchads. Patriarchy did what it was supposed to, breed higher IQ males to build civilization.
True. Foids hinder civilization. Even the great Napoleon said they were only good for producing more men. Peace comes through men. Turmoil and confusion comes through women. BTW FUCK YOUTUBE FOR BANNING REDICE

Last edited:

I don't hate women. I have never had sex with one but otherwise they have really done me no harm. It sux that animal (yes humans are animals) sexual attraction is the way it is but at least I can take solace that some elephant with a 3 foot dong is incel like me since an elephant foid denied him. There is no god btw. If there was one it would be female and would ensure every foid had sex while only attractive males dump their big loads in foid holes
Go ER on the cruel god who created this shithole

Go ER on the cruel god who created this shithole
I had 3 jail stays for PI in a WEEK. I'm not ready to go ER. Fuk da popo do. Gotta lay low so I can get more in the morning.
And fuck all you tallfag haterz.
I'm an OG incel. Working on 25 YEARS of life > 16 that I haven't been laid. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKK YYYYYYYOOOOOOUUUU

Last edited:
I had 3 jail stays for PI in a WEEK. I'm not ready to go ER. Fuk da popo do. Gotta lay low so I can get more in the morning.
And fuck all you tallfag haterz
Dude I'm 6ft3 but since I'm a sub 5 ricecel KHHV ik that height is just another necessary but insufficient condition. Also go ER on god literally, not human beings who are all slaves to that faggot

I was an incel b4 some of you were born!
ER is god. He perfectly summed up my struggles. I wish I was with him in Valhalla

Last edited:
"If only I was 5'10,hello fellow incels.It is I.The 5'8 truecel.Yes it is my height that's making me truecel"
Mens Black Stud Earrings 1