Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I dont know how to cope

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
With the fact that i get blamed because of my gender and sexuality

While every foid in the western world is responsible for the feminization of my Body via taking the Baby pill and pissing out the Hormones plus promoting veganism and soy for men

I was feminized without having a choice, but i get blamed for "Potential harassment"

Sometimes i think this life is just a absurd bizarre Dream, and in reality im a non-physical Genius being in a perfect universe

Fuck dude, I was going to recommend you some games.

Foids just sleep and earn. Nothing more tbh

Yes bro atleast in anime you can fight back idk too and simple er isnt nearly enough to make any impact. Its brutal

You do live in the worst time and in the worst place as a ugly male

With the fact that i get blamed because of my gender and sexuality

While every foid in the western world is responsible for the feminization of my Body via taking the Baby pill and pissing out the Hormones plus promoting veganism and soy for men

I was feminized without having a choice, but i get blamed for "Potential harassment"

Sometimes i think this life is just a absurd bizarre Dream, and in reality im a non-physical Genius being in a perfect universe

I've never thought of it like that, but it's true. Women indirectly fucked up your body with their pills.

Just cope bro

You do live in the worst time and in the worst place as a ugly male
LOL you say it like if in a near futre,the world will be a better place xD
Is just a cycle.New generation that is born,will repeat over and over the myths about personality and such things thank to society.
Is endless.

LOL you say it like if in a near futre,the world will be a better place xD
Is just a cycle.New generation that is born,will repeat over and over the myths about personality and such things thank to society.
Is endless.
I dont say it will be better place in future,i say it was better place in the past

I’m out of copes too

This is what is all about being a man. It means being brought up into question all the time. We are supposed to suffer silently. Any kind of legit criticism will be seen as a rant. You are not allowed to fight back. Everything is rigged beforehand.