Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I don’t know how to cope with the fact that I missed out on young love

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
not only is young love the peak of excitement, vigor, romance, hormones, freedom and passion; not only is dating and having sex in high school with no responsibilities the height of most people’s lives (hence why theres thousands of hollywood movies about it), but it’s also an essential rite of passage in modern social environments and everything that comes after it is built off of those experiences

trying to have normal relationships and shit when you’ve literally never touched or held a woman in your life as an adult male is a joke, it’s fucking laughable. being a male virgin is already the least respected position in society but that’s just the point of no return. its like trying to ride a bike when you never learned how to walk and now it’s too late for any of that

25531.jpg

its like trying to ride a bike when you never learned how to walk and now it’s too late for any of that
It's more like trying to ride a bike after your legs have been cut off. There's no coming back. Ever.

t. 20 year old

there is nothing you can do, its over boyo, just stop thinking about it now. and accept most other people have had this experience but you

Real life starts after 70 :soy::foidSoy:

Aspie John's Copes:

Screenshot from 2022 02 18 14 19 45

Screenshot from 2022 02 18 15 04 59

Screenshot from 2022 02 18 15 08 05

Screenshot from 2022 02 18 15 11 55

Screenshot from 2022 02 18 15 11 34

Screenshot from 2022 02 18 15 12 11

Screenshot from 2022 02 18 15 13 39

I cried on my 18th birthday, years before getting blackpilled, because deep down I knew it was over

I missed out
Even being a taliban leader with a 13 year old wife still wouldn't feel as good as being the young Chadlet that can take out the 13 year old girl in public without fear of a firefight, whether it's relaxing on the beach or watching a movie together

There's nothing you can do except try to ascend in college ( mind you, its much harder)
If you still fail during these 4 years accept it's over

not only is young love the peak of excitement, vigor, romance, hormones, freedom and passion; not only is dating and having sex in high school with no responsibilities the height of most people’s lives (hence why theres thousands of hollywood movies about it), but it’s also an essential rite of passage in modern social environments and everything that comes after it is built off of those experiences

trying to have normal relationships and shit when you’ve literally never touched or held a woman in your life as an adult male is a joke, it’s fucking laughable. being a male virgin is already the least respected position in society but that’s just the point of no return. its like trying to ride a bike when you never learned how to walk and now it’s too late for any of that
It's not about coping, it comes down to accepting that it never happened :feelshehe: