Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don’t know anymore bros

Glerforpus

Glerforpus

Overlord
★★★★★
This is kinda pathetic but I’m just so down lately. I’m not sure how much longer I’m still gonna be around. I just can’t take it anymore, I hate my life and the world at large. I’m genuinely considering an heroing in a few days or something. My life is such a waste, I wish I could give it to someone who wants it. Hopefully this doesn’t get me banned fuck

Why would it get you banned? I hate existing too, Dont rope!

Why would it get you banned? I hate existing too, Dont rope!
I don’t know if suiposting is bannable tbh, I haven’t been on here in a bit due to depression and real life shit

It isn't over yet, you must make life begin

Would not recommend the rope buddy boyo. Best to cope by all means necessary just to get by.

Thanks to the brocels that responded but I think it’s official. I’m tired of coping with this miserable life.

Thanks to the brocels that responded but I think it’s official. I’m tired of coping with this miserable life.
Take your time with this. Make sure it’s what you really want. If it is, then godspeed, brother

How many problems do you have? Don't try to fix them all at once. Write them down. For some problems just give in and walk away from them. Other problems sort by urgency and focus on one at a time, forget the rest.