Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't know any local females

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Blackpill active measures
I literally don't know any local women/girls outside of my family. How the hell am I supposed to get a girl if I literally don't know any? This is extremely frustrating

Do you know any foreign females though

Didn’t you go to school?

Knowing women won't get you laid you tard. There is a 32 year old virgin who spent more than 14 years trying to get laid by traveling going to college, asking dozens of women out.

Even I the weirdo managed to get a social circle for a year and it didn't get me laid.

I don’t even have friends let alone know foids, over for both of us.

Only normalfaggots stay in touch with girls they knew in high school three years later
Well, many if them are still probably local to you.

Well, many if them are still probably local to you.
I've been thinking of """"accidentally"""" pumping into a girl I went to school with who lives not too far away from me, but its a recipe for disaster and would require hours of stalking

@-BrettyBoy- might know some local females ready to fuck you, no credit card needed.

Knowing women won't get you laid you tard. There is a 32 year old virgin who spent more than 14 years trying to get laid by traveling going to college, asking dozens of women out.

Even I the weirdo managed to get a social circle for a year and it didn't get me laid.
As if having a social circle that includes females in no way improves your chances of getting laid

I've been thinking of """"accidentally"""" pumping into a girl I went to school with who lives not too far away from me, but its a recipe for disaster and would require hours of stalking
JFL, just don’t end up looking like a stalker.

As if having a social circle that includes females in no way improves your chances of getting laid
It does not. If you're not at least average looking it's over. You think Chelsey is going to fuck you just because you're in her social group when she has several beta orbiters at uni and has same or better looking guys one click away on any dating app?

You're just going to walk around behind her like a dog while she makes out with guys who are two points above your looks. :feelsthink:

It does not. If you're not at least average looking it's over. You think Chelsey is going to fuck you just because you're in her social group when she has several beta orbiters at uni and has same or better looking guys one click away on any dating app?

You're just going to walk around behind her like a dog while she makes out with guys who are two points above your looks. :feelsthink:
Plenty of normie (5+) males are able to get females that they normally wouldn't have because of social proximity

just try tinder bro

after just 283218 matches you will find a single mom who's bastard spawn you can help raise

This. Social circle maXx is gigacope. And as an incel, you can't cold approach either. It's fucking over ngl.

This. Social circle maXx is gigacope. And as an incel, you can't cold approach either. It's fucking over ngl.
Plenty of normie (5+) males are able to get females that they normally wouldn't have because of social proximity

I tried to send this message earlier but it didn't show