Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't know about you but I'm so tired.

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Taking a break
★★★★★
This is probably going to be unintelligible garbage but I just wanted to vent.

I'm tired of waking up.
I'm tired of nothing changing.
I'm tired of my body being in pain 24/7.
I'm tired of knowing I'm a failure.
I'm tired of being worthless to everyone.
I'm tired of these fucking pills.
I'm tired of getting choked up while crying myself to sleep.
I'm tired of being only a cog to corporate machines.
I'm just so tired of life.

How do you cope with an eternal never ending loneliness?
Nothing fills that void it just gnaws away at every facet of your being.

Knowing I have to do this for 30 more miserable years is awful. I pray nightly for my death in hopes some god would take pity on me and usher me to nothingness.

The truly insane people are the ones who are happy here and don't want to end it all. Nothing in life is worth living for with all this pain 24/7.

Knowing I have to do this for 30 more miserable years is awful. I pray nightly for my death in hopes some god would take pity on me and usher me to nothingness.

The truly insane people are the ones who are happy here and don't want to end it all. Nothing in life is worth living for with all this pain 24/7.
i try to assume the role of another person, i pretend all the time as if i were acting, i don't want to be myself, overthinking all the time, all the knowledge I have gained over the years is harmful for my mental health

Yeah it's fucked up. I'm 31. Only gets far far worse

This is probably going to be unintelligible garbage but I just wanted to vent.

I'm tired of waking up.
I'm tired of nothing changing.
I'm tired of my body being in pain 24/7.
I'm tired of knowing I'm a failure.
I'm tired of being worthless to everyone.
I'm tired of these fucking pills.
I'm tired of getting choked up while crying myself to sleep.
I'm tired of being only a cog to corporate machines.
I'm just so tired of life.

I am tired as well… I just can’t see myself living the life I am living for the next 10 years even. I am tired of being ashamed of my nose, I am tired of having to blast accutane to get rid of severe acne on my face, I am tired of being autistic, I am tired of video games being my only interest in life, I am tired of not having a single friend/buddy my entire life, I am tired boss. I can’t take it anymore

I am tired as well… I just can’t see myself living the life I am living for the next 10 years even. I am tired of being ashamed of my nose, I am tired of having to blast accutane to get rid of severe acne on my face, I am tired of being autistic, I am tired of video games being my only interest in life, I am tired of not having a single friend/buddy my entire life, I am tired boss. I can’t take it anymore
I don’t even talk about women anymore. I have come in terms with reality that women, love, relationship, kids and all that stuff is not for me.