Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I don't have to go to work/uni anymore. And why you should stop too :d

calimero

calimero

still need teen goth gf
★★
Screenshot 20230712 074237 Google

This is how I feel.

Since everyone is constantly dissociating and catching incels constantly. 90% of every sexhavers feelings are about incels and how they feel pure hatred for them. They know (almost) everything about us. They laugh about us in their little hidden sexhaver world. Females have to choose our side or otherswise if they're alone sexhaver males rape them in daylight (like in the office) and we dissociate.

So I don't want sexhaver males to catch me with satanic remarks with a sudden creepy voice like "are you an incel?" and another mini holy-war starts again with another dissociation. We are used to ruling, God's law and the underworld already, yet we keep going to work for some reason.

I am staying home safely and try to be very aware. I'm very scared of dissociating in public. Since everyone has a hate obsession with incels it's safer to stay and home and play the government instead of working for uni/wageslaving.

No girlfriend, always weekend.
Dissociation, always weekend.

I hope my sister will arrive soon so I can pacify.

You should stay home too and retreat from society.

Based.

I think.

I have never heard a person use the word incel irl.

You'll get tired of it eventually.

Most based thread on incels.is right now

I have never heard a person use the word incel irl.
That's suspicious. People are too calm, don't you think? :) I hope sexhaver males don't have scary outbursts on us (because we are meek).

Welcome to horror world.

Through violence and horror shall honour arise.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back