Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I don't have the energy to banter/argue with people IRL

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
When you see/hear people being loud and one upping each other, where does that energy come from? Nobody wants to back down so it could go on for ages and is a waste of energy, energy I don't have to spare on such nonsense.

I’m too retarded and too high inhib to do well in banter even if those faggots are projecting or being egotistical. A lot of the time the shit they say is a projection and applies to them. But its almost impossible to win these when you’re a high inhib autist and an only child.

But its almost impossible to win these when you’re a high inhib autist
Can relate, they've got the social tools and skills needed to win even if they're wrong.

Can relate, they've got the social tools and skills needed to win even if they're wrong.
Yup. It’s like even if I’m mentally equipped for the argument due to some blockade in my temporal lobe caused by my autism I can’t remember what to say.

Yup. It’s like even if I’m mentally equipped for the argument due to some blockade in my temporal lobe caused by my autism I can’t remember what to say.
By the time we've come up with a good reply the conversation is already stale and moved on 20 minutes ago.

My older brother threw me against the wall because he likes to start physical fights cuz autism runs in the family and my glasses ripped off some of my face a little bit and left a nasty scar that i have 6 months later still not that it matters because i'm ugly anyways but ayy if your brother is calling you a loser and saying no one likes you and you say "well no one likes you either dude" you get slammed into the wall. Moving out soon into my own apartment with my neet bux and probably gonna neck there in GTA5 RP.

Try this,,

Say "you've got your own problems, no need to debate you".

Yup… brutal
:feelsrope:
My older brother threw me against the wall because he likes to start physical fights cuz autism runs in the family and my glasses ripped off some of my face a little bit and left a nasty scar that i have 6 months later still not that it matters because i'm ugly anyways but ayy if your brother is calling you a loser and saying no one likes you and you say "well no one likes you either dude" you get slammed into the wall. Moving out soon into my own apartment with my neet bux and probably gonna neck there in GTA5 RP.
Jesus that's shit, but yeah trying to stand up to people like that just ends in people beating you. Has your brother had girlfriends?
Try this,,

Say "you've got your own problems, no need to debate you".
Good one, will use it.

Jesus that's shit, but yeah trying to stand up to people like that just ends in people beating you. Has your brother had girlfriends?
Ya some whale when he was in highschool 13 years ago and some 40 year old milf 2 years back that he said was horrible.

Ya some whale when he was in highschool 13 years ago and some 40 year old milf 2 years back that he said was horrible.
Fuck, well at least he still got some. What made the milf so horrible?

Fuck, well at least he still got some. What made the milf so horrible?
Probably smelled like rotten tuna idk she was kind of fat as well and had like 6 kids lol from all the random dudes she fucks

I get extremely annoyed when people are talking loud, kek.

she was kind of fat as well and had like 6 kids lol from all the random dudes she fucks
Of course she was, and still has more SMV than anyone on this forum combined :feelsrope: Any idea if guys used to hit on her when she was with your brother?
I get extremely annoyed when people are talking loud, kek.
"YEAH BRO IT'S SO FUCKING ANNOYING OMG" :chad:

Of course she was, and still has more SMV than anyone on this forum combined :feelsrope: Any idea if guys used to hit on her when she was with your brother?

"YEAH BRO IT'S SO FUCKING ANNOYING OMG" :chad:
I admired a middle aged chad who yelled “SILENCE” at several annoying teens who were making noise in the library. All I could do was covering my ears and changing place, kek

I admired a middle aged chad who yelled “SILENCE” at several annoying teens who were making noise in the library. All I could do was covering my ears and changing place, kek
kek, that sounds pretty amusing. Packs of teens can be terrible, how did they react?

I have no idea he was only with her for a short time before she found some other dude to fuck

I have no idea he was only with her for a short time before she found some other dude to fuck
Brutal. All the blood related guys under 30 in my family are genetic dead ends too, a few have temporarily dated heffalumps until the heffalump dumped them.

I’m too high inhib to do well in banter even if those faggots are projecting or being egotistical. A lot of the time the shit they say is a projection and applies to them. But its almost impossible to win these when you’re a high inhib autist and an only child.

I don’t even have the energy to get out of bed in the morning