Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I don't have motivation to do anything, I just LDAR

Vitarius

Vitarius

Catholicel
★★★
Since 2020 I am in an LDAR state. I am constantly unhappy, stressed, melancholy and unmotivated.

I LDAR all day. I barely have the motivation to consume entertainment like anime and video games. Obviously I also barely have motivation to study.

I'm at law school and my grades sucks. And my family has no idea about this and about how low my life has been these past few years in general (I'm really good at hiding these things from them).

I'm also trying to get a driver's license, but did I study for the exam I'm taking soon? Much less than I should.

My parents are spending their money trying to give me a good future and I'm throwing it all away :feelsrope:

[UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][/UWSL]

volcel ldar-fag cringe

volcel ldar-fag cringe
why are you calling op a volcel.

Since 2020 I am in an LDAR state. I am constantly unhappy, stressed, melancholy and unmotivated.

I LDAR all day. I barely have the motivation to consume entertainment like anime and video games. Obviously I also barely have motivation to study.

I'm at law school and my grades sucks. And my family has no idea about this and about how low my life has been these past few years in general (I'm really good at hiding these things from them).

I'm also trying to get a driver's license, but did I study for the exam I'm taking soon? Much less than I should.

My parents are spending their money trying to give me a good future and I'm throwing it all away :feelsrope:
same.don't see myself holding out for more then two years if all remains the same.

bc he is ldar-ing and not trying

if he is oldcel its fine because its over
try for what? used up crusty pussy with divorce rape at 40? :feelshmm: you fucking nigger :feelshmm:

more volcel cringe kys faggot
you don't get to say that you 2 month old subhuman :feelshmm: play nice, shut the fuck up and hopefully you can avoid getting perma banned for being a retarded nigger :feelsEhh:

you don't get to say that you 2 month old subhuman :feelshmm: play nice, shut the fuck up and hopefully you can avoid getting perma banned for being a retarded nigger
hope you dont get banned for being volcel faggot larp

Same, I'm studying but it's hard for me, the depression due to my inceldom is consuming me. I used to have drive and energy, but the prolonged loneliness, haunting memories of my past, and going to college two years later than planned are devastating me.

There's no point in doing anything as an incel. Everything seems pointless.