Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I don't have Instagram and can only imagine how awful it would be for an incel

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
Anyone got experience?

instagram is for gays and normalfags no reason to use it for a incel tbh

I only know a few incels who use instagram for cooming
(@BlackPilledNeet)

Never used it. I've always been repulsed by such feminine normie environments. Now that I'm blackpilled, I'm glad I didn't use it.

Yes I used to have Instagram in my bluepilled days I didn't upload anything and I would see the normies on there stories partying and hanging out with people even my old coworkers having parties and purposely not inviting me I just ended stalking people on Instagram without them noticing and now I'm blackpilled and deleted all of my social media social media as an incel is a death sentence

i use it to fap

BUT instagram is disgusting.
The pictures they upload is sometimes really nasty

It's just a way to creep on the foids i like. I don't upload shit to my account and am long past to where I'd even want to do so.

I just use it to stalk hot girls. I don't upload shit there it's pure suicidefuel to see normies and foids having a great social life while you are rotting

Better stoner than otaku :feelsLSD: